You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
Just going tell me Rivers garbage and then name Kaep smh

And I don't think Revis finish and I even think he can turn around...he just needs to guard his man and stop turning back too much trying to find the QB thats when he fukks up

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
The guys that do on this team tend to not get those deals (Wilkerson)

I'm still undecided about Wilkerson. He's great but I think he wants JJ watt money and he's not in that league. I'm going have to watch Wilkerson more closely on game day because our pass rush seems nonexistent. He's probably getting double team and I'm not really paying attention.

Our defensive line is not athletic enough from what I see. Outside runs kill us and barely any quarterback pressure

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
Revis is still great but its not like anyone helping that secondary neither, no pass rush and them dudes really on a island out there... Wilkerson deserves decent money and Jets should try to get Melvin Ingram and Weddle from Chargers... I doubt both of them wanna be in San Diego

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm still undecided about Wilkerson. He's great but I think he wants JJ watt money and he's not in that league. I'm going have to watch Wilkerson more closely on game day because our pass rush seems nonexistent. He's probably getting double team and I'm not really paying attention.

Our defensive line is not athletic enough from what I see. Outside runs kill us and barely any quarterback pressure
The switch to 4-3 to accomdate sheldons return isnt working.

It hasnt been brought up enough, if at all.

But while he was gone our D was playing extremely well. Since he returned we switched from primarily 3-4 to 4-3 so we could have leonard and sheldon both playing,which led to coples being the odd man out and being released.

Its not working. We basically have our front 4 trying to bring the pass rush and none of them are elite pass rushers like that to compensate for less blitzing.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
The switch to 4-3 to accomdate sheldons return isnt working.

It hasnt been brought up enough, if at all.

But while he was gone our D was playing extremely well. Since he returned we switched from primarily 3-4 to 4-3 so we could have leonard and sheldon both playing,which led to coples being the odd man out and being released.

Its not working. We basically have our front 4 trying to bring the pass rush and none of them are elite pass rushers like that to compensate for less blitzing.

Agree with everything here

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
My fellow black jets fans I'm ashamed of myself :francis:

I should be riding for my brother Geno but got blinded by other things and then Fitz had us 4-1 and really got messed up, but it's time for them give Geno a chance. Been doing a lot of reassessing and I can admit I been messed up, but now I'm back :blessed:

Come slander me I deserve it :mjcry:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My fellow black jets fans I'm ashamed of myself :francis:

I should be riding for my brother Geno but got blinded by other things and then Fitz had us 4-1 and really got messed up, but it's time for them give Geno a chance. Been doing a lot of reassessing and I can admit I been messed up, but now I'm back :blessed:

Come slander me I deserve it :mjcry:
I wanna see geno blaze Miami like he did last year :whew: