You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Too soon to tell. Keep in mind that he also missed time in training camp and earlier in the season. Plus, Fitz isn't the best QB to be tied to in terms of what he does well (being a deep threat) and Fitz's weakness (the deep ball).

I think getting his ribs busted up in TC had a lot to do with it

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I think getting his ribs busted up in TC had a lot to do with it
Kerley needs more snaps. Hes a much better fit for the type of qb fitz is.

I have no idea why kerley has been in the doghouse this whole time as a WR,yet hes the unquestioned PR.

Hes a terrible PR and a decent slot receiver.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
You can see what a good team is watching the panthers :wow:

We just overhaul our defense and we still need to do the same. Revis contract was stupid. We gotta get younger and develop.

Offensive line needs to be overhauled.

We got a lot of work to do before we're serious contenders

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You can see what a good team is watching the panthers :wow:

We just overhaul our defense and we still need to do the same. Revis contract was stupid. We gotta get younger and develop.

Offensive line needs to be overhauled.

We got a lot of work to do before we're serious contenders
Absolutely agree.

A superb offensive line can give even a mediocre QB an opportunity to find pockets between the defense and throw more patient accurate passes.

We need that and Mangold...his time has come or we need better pieces around him.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Absolutely agree.

A superb offensive line can give even a mediocre QB an opportunity to find pockets between the defense and throw more patient accurate passes.

We need that and Mangold...his time has come or we need better pieces around him.

Our team is suppose to be built somewhat similar to panthers. Offense do enough and defense shutting down teams. Obviously we don't have Cam but our defense is not up to par. We need to invest in linebackers since our defensive line won't get pressure. Need some younger corners who can actually develop and be good.

Offensive line needs serious help. And we need another receiver and hope Devin Smith develops

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If we lose this game :wow:

I mean,if we win we are still right there in the playoff hunt but we basically need to go 5-1 the rest of the season.

Doesnt look like revis will be playing on sunday :francis:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The Revis contract was so so awful...dude doesnt make any bbig plays ever and paid like a superstar