You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He hasnt been particularly good or healthy. Mcdougle isnt playing either...I think its safe to assume or scouting dept deserved to be fired.

McDougle is a different player but when Milliner is healthy and plays to speed, he's put in some good performances. There's no reason to give up on Milliner because he has injuries unless they are debilitating. Bowles just seems to pick and choose players he likes and dislikes, or else he listens to the other coaches too much.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
McDougle is a different player but when Milliner is healthy and plays to speed, he's been in some good performances. There's no reason to give up on Milliner because he has injuries.

He's never healthy...that's been the biggest issue. He didnt practice all week.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's never healthy...that's been the biggest issue. He didnt practice all week.

He's sick but Bowles seems to disproportionately sour on players for missing time to the point of absurdity. He also sticks to his guys too much. Erin Henderson should have played more all along. I don't get it.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Bowles just arbitrarily picks winners and losers from his player pool like he's playing the lotto rather than applying reason and choosing players based on ability and performance. He sticks to players like glue rather than treating them like commodities ( which is what they are and is how Belichick treats them). I'm questioning his so-called intelligence and coaching philosophies more and more every week.
Hes a rookie coach :yeshrug: hes learning as he goes.

Its too soon to say what his tendencies are because they can change.

But I'll say this,if we lose next week and he still changes nothing. Itll be his stubborness to make a change thatll be the reason we dont make the playoffs.

Vets being handed jobs unquestioned has been a theme since the fake competition for RG when bowles and staff kept insisting it was a competition and everybody would get a look while giving colon 100% of the snaps with first team.

Now colon couldnt make it halfway through the season.:francis:

Our line needs a complete overhaul. Ferguson and mangold are old and we dont have a viable back up for either. Still cant believe we didnt even have a back up thatd taken a pro snap at C on the team.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Coples aint a DE either. He's an undersized DT. The 08 drafts up until now have been horrific. SO many defensive linemen...and every receiver we'e taken has sucked. We're cursed in the 2nd round- Ducasse, Amaro, Hill...so many whiffs.
I'm still hoping for good things from Amaro. I think he can be a good target for the QB. Big, strong, fast. He just gotta work on those stone hands.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Marcus Williams should start. Let's see how Revis' concussion goes. Milner might have to start as well. We looking :scust: right now.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Marcus Williams should start. Let's see how Revis' concussion goes. Milner might have to start as well. We looking :scust: right now.

" Hes a leader. The guys like him. We will turn it around,hes still our guy." - toilet bowels

Copy paste to conversations about fitz and demario.

:skip:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm still hoping for good things from Amaro. I think he can be a good target for the QB. Big, strong, fast. He just gotta work on those stone hands.
Me too. Other than a few too many drops he played fine for a rookie.

It looks like he was supposed to have the job enunwa has now. But who knows. Ive quickly soured on gaileys playcalling and scheme.

Its like every pass is either less than 5 yards or a 40 yard bomb.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Devin Smith is horrible brehs:wow:
Im not ready to label him anything yet. Hes having a bad season. He can easily turn it around. But i think his head might be swimming right now. He needs to ride the bench. Give his reps to kerley or kenbrell.

For a few games. Then mix him back in to some specialty packages for him.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Devin Smith is horrible brehs:wow:
Too soon to tell. Keep in mind that he also missed time in training camp and earlier in the season. Plus, Fitz isn't the best QB to be tied to in terms of what he does well (being a deep threat) and Fitz's weakness (the deep ball).