You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah son. Youre going to watch fitz throw ducks and turn the ball over more than sanchez or geno in their rookie seasons and pretend its the best qb play weve had in the 2000's :ufdup:

Hes white that automatically means hes a smart,gutsy leader :bryan:
Are you confusing me with @Trip and @Marlostanfield. ?! :dahell:

I've always rode for geno.. Just thought leaving fitz in there when we were 4-1 was good for chemistry. 'Twas wrong:sadbron:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

I've always rode for geno.. Just thought leaving fitz in there when we were 4-1 was good for chemistry. 'Twas wrong:sadbron:
I didnt forget all your " @Trip won" posts :sas2:

Me and @NYC Rebel been telling yall fitz was garbage and was going to cost us games since day 1. That 4-1 start was fools gold.:sas1:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
I didnt forget all your " @Trip won" posts :sas2:

Me and @NYC Rebel been telling yall fitz was garbage and was going to cost us games since day 1. That 4-1 start was fools gold.:sas1:

I deserve all the slander. Starting hanging around white people and If you aint careful they rub off on you. But I'm back :blessed:

If we don't get to playoffs I want Panthers to win superbowl:myman:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I deserve all the slander. Starting hanging around white people and If you aint careful they rub off on you. But I'm back :blessed:

If we don't get to playoffs I want Panthers to win superbowl:myman:
I dont even feel like slandering. Its just depressing watching a talented team being squandered because a coach whos starting to look in over his head is being too goddamn stubborn to bench veterans.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I swear this is whats going to happen.

Bowles will refuse to bench fitz until its too late. We will be 6-8 and out of the playoffs and then he will switch to geno for 2 games who will look much better than fitz and we finish 8-8 only to think what if the entire off season. But geno haters will say the last 2 games are meaningless and to cut him and bring back fitz.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
I dont even feel like slandering. Its just depressing watching a talented team being squandered because a coach whos starting to look in over his head is being too goddamn stubborn to bench veterans.

I guess he feels like they tried to do too much now they scaling it back he said. No more trigonometry going back to algebra, in his own words. So we shall see

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I guess he feels like they tried to do too much now they scaling it back he said. No more trigonometry going back to algebra, in his own words. So we shall see
They also said dont read into coples not getting as much playing time only to cut him like 2 weeks later.

Actions are louder than words.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL

Geno's gone after the year dude. If anything Petty might get some playing time if we're out of it. This is really year 1 of a rebuild anyways...look at how terrible our drafts have been. I wouldnt mind putting Petty in December if were at 7 losses.