You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Todd Bowles Dime and Nickel Packages are so good.

I think we'll beat the Giants, their run game is bad and they run for the sake of running too. That oline cant even give Eli 3 seconds to get rid the ball. They cant stop the run and DRC is hurt. I'd be pissed off if we lose the next 2 games to the Giants and Dallas

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Liked what I saw out of Bowles this week. Probably our best game we played all year. No turnovers, forced a couple...special teams were actually a positive. Davis getting taken out for Henderson.

Now beat the Giants

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Liked what I saw out of Bowles this week. Probably our best game we played all year. No turnovers, forced a couple...special teams were actually a positive. Davis getting taken out for Henderson.

Now beat the Giants
Yo, this is the one game that I want them to win more than any other. They gotta win this. They gotta. :sadcam:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Now beat the Giants
Since when has it been a big deal as of late to Jets fans to smash Dolphins? I used to hear it wasn't a big deal beating them the previous two seasons. :mjpls:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I hope we win but even if we do giants fans gonna be saying shyt like "ok now win a ring :manny:" which is still gonna make me wanna straight deck em :heh:

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
Revis is really upsetting me and letting his teammates down and with that contract he got... he needs ti be out there....not a great leader at all