You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I mean its obvious the guy had fallen out of favour with the staff. He was playing like 4 or 5 snaps a game.

My thing,if youre wanting to send a message,why coples? He doesnt play anyway,so how big of a message is he really?

Unless he was a cancer or teammates hated him its not big enough. Id be surprised if he was,all the years hes beennhere he never got in trouble,never heard any rumours.

If you want to send a message,then bench cro,demario and fitz. Because those 3 are not effective right now and are some of our supposed leaders. Send that the message that just because youre a vet that doesnt mean your job is handed to you. Which seems to be the case on this team.

But,we dont know the whole story so who knows. Its not enough though. The coach has to be able to see what we see.
That's what I'm saying. I feel bad for dude. Rex fukked him over.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
RD SEL # PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
1 30 Muhammad Wilkerson DT Temple
3 94 Kenrick Ellis DT Hampton
4 126 Bilal Powell RB Louisville
5 153 Jeremy Kerley WR Texas Christian
7 208 Greg McElroy QB Alabama
7 227 Scotty McKnight WR Colorado

this draft wasnt to bad

Be interesting to who scoops coples up. Hes got talent,and hes a first round pick. Im sure his agent and him are trying to find him a pure 4-3 team so he can put his hand in the dirt and gain back some weight. Im sure he will be a serviceable player for someone. I know people are saying bills but why would coples want to go play for someone who forced him out of his position. fukking rex,didnt work with coples then he tried the same with pryor and that didnt work either.

We were always trying to make him do something he wasnt,and with mo,sheldon and now leonard he had no spot on this team.

coples should be a fukking defensive end that linebacker shyt aint what he does

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Yeah Bowles and crew have already turned the page on Geno, he's not gonna play unless Fitz gets hurt again. I can only hope Petty gets up to speed quickly

Only thing I really care for is he said Erin Henderson will be getting more reps. Time to stop demario Davis experiment. Hes just not good enough

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
RD SEL # PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
1 30 Muhammad Wilkerson DT Temple
3 94 Kenrick Ellis DT Hampton
4 126 Bilal Powell RB Louisville
5 153 Jeremy Kerley WR Texas Christian
7 208 Greg McElroy QB Alabama
7 227 Scotty McKnight WR Colorado

this draft wasnt to bad

coples should be a fukking defensive end that linebacker shyt aint what he does

Coples aint a DE either. He's an undersized DT. The 08 drafts up until now have been horrific. SO many defensive linemen...and every receiver we'e taken has sucked. We're cursed in the 2nd round- Ducasse, Amaro, Hill...so many whiffs.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah Bowles and crew have already turned the page on Geno, he's not gonna play unless Fitz gets hurt again. I can only hope Petty gets up to speed quickly
The fan base is about to turn the page on bowles if he doesnt turn the season around.

Woody has proven one thing,hes susceptible to listening to what the fans want. Which is a bad thing. The fans didnt turn on rex until his last season. No coincidence

If we miss the playoffs this year bowles seat will be on fire next seaaon,right or wrong.

Just look at the forums and comment sections,people are already calling for his head.

He needs to right the ship and quickly. If he thinks cro,fitz and demario are going to turn it around,so be it. But if they dont and we continue to collapse. :huhldup:

Funny enough,the cries for geno on forums now are huge. Where as at 4-1 the cries were for geno to be cut and fitz was being hailed as our saviour. Shows you quickly things can change,and how winning cures everything.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp well I think I might take a rest from football for awhile. It's going to be a hard couple years watching Fitz suck ass and losing games as a result. Someone @ me when we draft a new QB.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man if this fakkit ass coaching staff has moved on from geno then I hope geno does well else where. He has potential to be good but these bytches don't wanna work with him:stopitslime:

I'm going with my unc to the game on Sunday and he said he's gonna wear his Giants jersey. Let's see what jets fans tell him... Dude is pretty big so I'll doubt they'll say shyt:russ:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
milliner needs to start
He cant stay healthy :yeshrug:

Williams seems like cro jr.

Cro has always been burned throughout his career,but he made up for it with nice plays and turnovers so you lived with it.

Now hes getting burnt more and making 0 plays. Williams gets burnt once in a while but he makes up for it with turnovers. Hes even a weak tackler like cro. :russ:

Play williams. Milliner has all the talent but he just cant get healthy.

Still cant believe bowles had williams trying to play safety :smh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Bowles doesn't like Milliner for some reason

Bowles just arbitrarily picks winners and losers from his player pool like he's playing the lotto rather than applying reason and choosing players based on ability and performance. He sticks to players like glue rather than treating them like commodities ( which is what they are and is how Belichick treats them). I'm questioning his so-called intelligence and coaching philosophies more and more every week.