FL
Welp. At least there's some accountability coming

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Jets? Idk about that but I guess it's possible.

Very unlikely. They're going to have to get to 10 wins to get the WC; they are currently in 9th position and currently can't break a tie with KC, Buffalo or Houston who are all ahead of them(though if Houston wins the AFCS they would break a tie with the Colts) PLUS they don't hold the tiebreaker over Oakland who is half a game behind.

I don't see 5 more wins on the schedule for this team. If they lose any of the next three games(all at home, technically 'away' vs the G-Men) it's over

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I mean its obvious the guy had fallen out of favour with the staff. He was playing like 4 or 5 snaps a game.

My thing,if youre wanting to send a message,why coples? He doesnt play anyway,so how big of a message is he really?

Unless he was a cancer or teammates hated him its not big enough. Id be surprised if he was,all the years hes beennhere he never got in trouble,never heard any rumours.

If you want to send a message,then bench cro,demario and fitz. Because those 3 are not effective right now and are some of our supposed leaders. Send that the message that just because youre a vet that doesnt mean your job is handed to you. Which seems to be the case on this team.

But,we dont know the whole story so who knows. Its not enough though. The coach has to be able to see what we see.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
1 16 Quinton Coples DE North Carolina
2 43 Stephen Hill WR Georgia Tech
3 77 Demario Davis LB Arkansas State
6 187 Josh Bush DB Wake Forest
6 202 Terrance Ganaway RB Baylor
6 203 Robert T. Griffin G Baylor
7 242 Antonio Allen SS South Carolina
7 244 Jordan White WR Western Michigan
2011 - NEW YORK JETS
RD SEL # PLAYER POSITION SCHOOL
1 30 Muhammad Wilkerson DT Temple
3 94 Kenrick Ellis DT Hampton
4 126 Bilal Powell RB Louisville
5 153 Jeremy Kerley WR Texas Christian
7 208 Greg McElroy QB Alabama
7 227 Scotty McKnight WR Colorado
2010 - NEW YORK JETS
1 29 Kyle Wilson CB Boise State
2 61 Vladimir Ducasse T Massachusetts
4 112 Joe McKnight RB USC
5 139 John Conner RB Kentucky
2009 - NEW YORK JETS
1 5 Mark Sanchez QB USC
3 65 Shonn Greene RB Iowa
6 193 Matt Slauson G Nebraska
2008 - NEW YORK JETS
1 6 Vernon Gholston LB Ohio State
1 30 Dustin Keller TE Purdue
4 113 Dwight Lowery CB San Jose State
5 162 Erik Ainge QB Tennessee
6 171 Marcus Henry WR Kansas
7 211 Nate Garner T Arkansas

Look at these fukking drafts man :mjlol::wow: tanny was an awful gm.

2011 was the only decent draft as we got mo,bilal and kerley. But that's not a good draft,just not hilariously bad like the others.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Be interesting to who scoops coples up. Hes got talent,and hes a first round pick. Im sure his agent and him are trying to find him a pure 4-3 team so he can put his hand in the dirt and gain back some weight. Im sure he will be a serviceable player for someone. I know people are saying bills but why would coples want to go play for someone who forced him out of his position. fukking rex,didnt work with coples then he tried the same with pryor and that didnt work either.

We were always trying to make him do something he wasnt,and with mo,sheldon and now leonard he had no spot on this team.