You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This guy cannot stay healthy the way he runs. It's a problem.
Bruh yesterday marked the second game this season he tweaked something in PREGAME WARMUPS...He did the same thing against NE, walking off after the first play of the game...

He's double fukking me to because I have this glass mothafuka on my fantasy team...:snoop:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
and only half of those were on Revis...

Dudes just looking for a reason to hate right now...

Revis is clearly not 100% right now... He was back and forth on the trainers table against Buffalo and again yesterday...

He is not our problem...coaching, cromartie, horrendous LB play, fitz and lousy wr play is the reason we have been getting our asses kicked...

Revis was getting beaten like a drum yesterday. If it werent for bad throws Cooper and Sammy would have had long TD's too. It's concerning if Revis cant handle these top tier guys 1-1 anymore.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I said before the draft that they should of drafted Todd Gurley..

When was the last time the Jets had an offensive player that scared teams?

I can't remember

Santonio, Favre for a few games... after that, Santana? The Jets really need to move into the 21st century in terms of their offensive strategy

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I said before the draft that they should of drafted Todd Gurley..

When was the last time the Jets had an offensive player that scared teams?

I can't remember

They were in a tough spot(beating Miami and Tennessee last year was retarded) as Cooper should have been a Jet. It just seems like we've maxed out on interior linemen and their production...Williams wasnt going to make us any better than we were last year with guys like Douzable who were cheap and fairly productive.

He's still young...and Richardson seems like a time bomb so maybe it works out. But the edge rusher was a much greater need than another DT who plays the run better than he rushes the passer.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They were in a tough spot(beating Miami and Tennessee last year was retarded) as Cooper should have been a Jet. It just seems like we've maxed out on interior linemen and their production...Williams wasnt going to make us any better than we were last year with guys like Douzable who were cheap and fairly productive.

He's still young...and Richardson seems like a time bomb so maybe it works out. But the edge rusher was a much greater need than another DT who plays the run better than he rushes the passer.

I understand Richardson is probably looking at a suspension next year but you've got to trade that pick once Williams falls to you

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

I knew Cooper was not getting past the Raiders . If you followed the draft you knew that the Raiders were takin him at #4.

Gurley was the next best option. He was the guy they should of taken they fukked up

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I understand Richardson is probably looking at a suspension next year but you've got to trade that pick once Williams falls to you

the demand or the actual consensus may not have been as high as what was being reported on Leonard.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I knew Cooper was not getting past the Raiders . If you followed the draft you knew that the Raiders were takin him at #4.

Gurley was the next best option. He was the guy they should of taken they fukked up

for whatever reason it seems for the past 15 years or so the Jets have been on a mission to build a perfect defense while pretty much every rule is geared toward offense.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
for whatever reason it seems for the past 15 years or so the Jets have been on a mission to build a perfect defense while pretty much every rule is geared toward offense.
Leonard Williams cmon man you already had Wilkerson.

They needed somebody explosive on offense..

Last explosive player the Jets had on offense was Wesley Walker :dead: