You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
Every corner gets beat eventually. Revis has played well enough over the last few weeks. The offense was sputtering for most of the game.
No he haven't...dude was about to give up 150+ yds vs. Cooper, its just Cromartie was even worst, vs. Watkins luckilly Tyrod Taylor threw it badly where he burned Revis badly there too..
Dude been getting destroyed lately...Revis is my favorite CB and player in the league, dude been getting beat left/right...admit it man

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he haven't...dude was about to give up 150+ yds vs. Cooper, its just Cromartie was even worst, vs. Watkins luckilly Tyrod Taylor threw it badly where he burned Revis badly there too..
Dude been getting destroyed lately...Revis is my favorite CB and player in the league, dude been getting beat left/right...admit it man

From what I remember, Revis pushed Watkins out of bounds and limited him to like 25 yards through the air. So in retrospect Revis has really only had two bad games: one against Cooper and one against Hopkins. Elsewise he has played good shutdown corner. I'm not sure you'll find a better performing corner than Revis on a regular basis.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Cooper had 48 yards receiving that game....

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
From what I remember, Revis pushed Watkins out of bounds and limited him to like 25 yards through the air. So in retrospect Revis has really only had two bad games: one against Cooper and one against Hopkins. Elsewise he has played good shutdown corner. I'm not sure you'll find a better performing corner than Revis on a regular basis.
Nah u keep talking about Stats... Revis been getting destroyed man and beat...I'm.looking at him getting beat...u looking at stats, its obviously going to catch up...Yates picked on Revis every damn play...we're talking about Yates man

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Cooper had 48 yards receiving that game....
and only half of those were on Revis...

Dudes just looking for a reason to hate right now...

Revis is clearly not 100% right now... He was back and forth on the trainers table against Buffalo and again yesterday...

He is not our problem...coaching, cromartie, horrendous LB play, fitz and lousy wr play is the reason we have been getting our asses kicked...