You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
Yeah if Jets can't beat Texans with those QBs they don't deserve to make the playoffs and its time for my favorite player and cornerback and that defense to start dominating games and showing up and shut down shyt...all that money they put into that secondary... They need to start playing like it... Damn the Jets defense and even Revis starting to upset me lol

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah if Jets can't beat Texans with those QBs they don't deserve to make the playoffs and its time for my favorite player and cornerback and that defense to start dominating games and showing up and shut down shyt...all that money they put into that secondary... They need to start playing like it... Damn the Jets defense and even Revis starting to upset me lol
:patrice: Don't make them:flabbynsick: Revis threads breh

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
How? :ld:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Only problem Ive had with Revis was that ridiculous 7 yard cushion he gave Watkins on a critical 3rd down and 2...

I think he's playing hurt though, he was on the sidelines getting his legs worked on a few times during the game last week...

Anyways Revis is not the problem, shyt tackling and losing Pryor has been the problem...

Cro is Cro, I expect him to get beat every play...

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
Told y'all Revis was basically killing y'all on defense...its not just him...but Jets been giving up way to many 3rd and longs man, idk what the fukk going on...Bowled just isn't the guy and they need to get more athletic and faster on the opposite side of Revis and get another safety to take Gilchrist spot...Damario Davis is awful

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Told y'all Revis was basically killing y'all on defense...its not just him...but Jets been giving up way to many 3rd and longs man, idk what the fukk going on...Bowled just isn't the guy and they need to get more athletic and faster on the opposite side of Revis and get another safety to take Gilchrist spot...Damario Davis is awful

After the first overthrow by Yates where Hopkins got Revis...there should have been constant safety help.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Every corner gets beat eventually. Revis has played well enough over the last few weeks. The offense was sputtering for most of the game.