You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Where was the problem? His windup meant what to the throw?

I'll wait on Smith. But Thompkons looks promising

Under pressure it'll be bad...its a big reason why he's fumbled so much...his release is beyond slow.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Under pressure it'll be bad...its a big reason why he's fumbled so much...his release is beyond slow.
I don't find his release to be a problem. He's a shytty care taker of the ball though with how he carries it, I do agree. It's weird....dude gets blasted and never gets really hurt.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
I wonder if game would be different if Fitz never got hurt. People shyt on Fitz but he gets rid of the ball. This offense is all about quick throws. Geno problem is he's always looking for perfect play which causes him hold ball forever. Then the timing and everything Geno has to get back.

And can we finally admit our defensive line is overrated. They great at stopping the run but average as pass rushers. Bowles need to get out of this 4-3. Demario Davis is not good.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
idk what the hell happened with Kapernick or he just wasnt good in the first place. He's been so bad this year.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I wonder if game would be different if Fitz never got hurt. People shyt on Fitz but he gets rid of the ball. This offense is all about quick throws. Geno problem is he's always looking for perfect play which causes him hold ball forever. Then the timing and everything Geno has to get back.

And can we finally admit our defensive line is overrated. They great at stopping the run but average as pass rushers. Bowles need to get out of this 4-3. Demario Davis is not good.
fitz wouldnt make the defense better. we are not built to get into a shootout. Doesnt matter which qb is back there. If we give up 34 points we are going to lose.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL

The fukking defenese sucked on Sunday. Rex would always tout the stupid run defense...stopping the run means Jack if you just give up first downs through the air on 2nd and 3rd downs. I think Davis gives effort(unlike Coples) but he just isn't very good. Williams has been invisible. He desperately needs to get stronger.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The fukking defenese sucked on Sunday. Rex would always tout the stupid run defense...stopping the run means Jack if you just give up first downs through the air on 2nd and 3rd downs. I think Davis gives effort(unlike Coples) but he just isn't very good. Williams has been invisible. He desperately needs to get stronger.
Yeah. He needs to hit the weight room.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
idk what the hell happened with Kapernick or he just wasnt good in the first place. He's been so bad this year.
He was always dependent on his legs...

Once the league cut down on his running and forced him to stay in the pocket he was exposed as an awful passer...

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
fitz wouldnt make the defense better. we are not built to get into a shootout. Doesnt matter which qb is back there. If we give up 34 points we are going to lose.

But who's to say the game would of went like that with Fitz ? With Fitz going down they changed their whole game plan on offense and probably defense too. Jets blitzed more than they ever did this past sunday.

The lack of effort on defense comes down to something. We missed 19 tackles.

Also Geno was sacked more than Fitz has ever been this season.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Also, Bowles needs to switch up defense we been figured out. Spread defense out and run to the outside and throw to running backs.

I swear game plan raiders use was same game plan the patriots used.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
But who's to say the game would of went like that with Fitz ? With Fitz going down they changed their whole game plan on offense and probably defense too. Jets blitzed more than they ever did this past sunday.

The lack of effort on defense comes down to something. We missed 19 tackles.

Also Geno was sacked more than Fitz has ever been this season.
How did they change their game plan? :dwillhuh:

The game was 3-0 jets when the defense took the field. Fitz being the qb isnt going to change what the defense is running.

And what would we have done differently with fitz at qb?:dwillhuh: the majority of passes were short and occasionally wed go deep. It was literally the exact same style weve played on offense,complete with feeding it to marshall as much as possible. Geno started 20/27 fitz couldnt do much better than that. The only difference was our running game couldnt do ANYTHING. Was fitz handing the ball off going to change how the o line and ivory performed? Geno literally got more yards then the rest of the team rishing on 1 play. And we threw the ball 48 times in the game.

Besides that 2 of genos sacks came in the 4th quarter down 14 with a handful of minutes left in the game in obvious passing situations. They were essentially coverage sack with geno trying to make a play.

I mean, i really dont see how you see it playing out any differently with fitz. We ran the exact same offense. Fitz is a game manager with a tendency to turn the ball over a lot.

We had to blitz because cro was getting abused,williams cant play safety and our d line couldnt get to the qb. That has literally nothing to do with who was at qb.

Last edited: