You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
That's my quarterback:to:

I know it's popular opinion give all the credit to defense and none to sanchez. But we won with him. Did he hold offense back ? Yes to people who expected greatness. Sanchez ceiling is a middle tier quarterback. Nothing more.
Fair enough.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I haven't watched the 9'ers much this season because what I've seen hasn't been pretty, but I do like the tools he'd bring into our offense...just not sure how bad he's really been or if it's a product of system, support, etc. His value's gotta be at an all time low though, if we wanted to make a move I doubt there's a better alternative talent wise but I don't know his contract or how it'd impact our cap situation either.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL

I haven't watched the 9'ers much this season because what I've seen hasn't been pretty, but I do like the tools he'd bring into our offense...just not sure how bad he's really been or if it's a product of system, support, etc. His value's gotta be at an all time low though, if we wanted to make a move I doubt there's a better alternative talent wise but I don't know his contract or how it'd impact our cap situation either.

deadline passed already

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Jets could national media speculation has always been trash.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Guess that says everything about Geno. Coaching staff rather injured Fitz out there than Geno.

Starting to think Geno isn't here next year. We shall see

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
Guess that says everything about Geno. Coaching staff rather injured Fitz out there than Geno.

Starting to think Geno isn't here next year. We shall see

Well he didn't really give them much to have faith in with his bone headed decisions to run out of bounds on Sunday. 0 situational football awareness. :manny:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Well he didn't really give them much to have faith in with his bone headed decisions to run out of bounds on Sunday. 0 situational football awareness. :manny:

I knew talks this off-season coaching staff was just what it was, all talk. Of course they say they have confidence he was our starter but if you read between the lines and watch the moves, they never had 100 percent confidence in Geno.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
CTFu0hoWEAEFO7s.jpg

CTFufhhW4AAf6Da.jpg

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I mess with them. I prefer our current shade of green, but its a nice nod to the kelly green jerseys.

I like kelly green more...it's just overdone. The Namath orignals were kelly green...Parcells went with the darker shade- wish they'd do that throwback.