You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Enuwa can't catch so that's not devastating.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Kerley is way better then enunwa tho

Just off talent and production
Enunwa is basically a rookie. Growing pains were expected. We havent seen enough of him to cast any judgements,only idiots do that. Look how many people were saying pryor was trash last season now look how much hes improved.

Kerley is a small slot receiver,thats not what enunwa was doing. Amaro was our H-back and he got hurt so they moved enunwa to that spot because hes got the size needed for it in gaileys scheme.

Im curious what they will do without enunwa now. Its possible gailey runs more WR heavy sets and kerley gets more snaps but again,smith is ahead of kerley in the depth chart.

If anything davis and cumberland probably will get more snaps.

Last edited:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
If this is any indication. Sheldon is going to be suspended next year too for the drag racing incident.

if that gets knocked down to just a speeding infraction I dont think they can. Domestic disputes are legislated into the CBA I think.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
it's actually a 6 game suspension that was settled down to 4 so i doubt there's a chance of appeal.

the timing of it is really weird.
Just another break for the patriots. They faced steelers without bell and bryant. Faced cowboys without romo and dez.

Of course when we have to face dallas they will have both back.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Hearing that both Vernon Davis and Jared Cook are available.

Anybody on here think we should trade for either? One is washed up, and the other is meh, but both are still better than what we have currently at TE :francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Hearing that both Vernon Davis and Jared Cook are available.

Anybody on here think we should trade for either? One is washed up, and the other is meh, but both are still better than what we have currently at TE :francis:
Gailey doesnt use the TE position much. Going back to buffalo he uses it the least amount of anyone in the league.