You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Is it too early to be this excited about Jets v Pats?

We get the chance to:
beat our rivals in their house
beat the champs
take a lead in the division
give them the pats their first loss, since no other teams gonna step up-
go 5-1 since 2010

I cant express how bad I want this win.

Not too early to be excited but don't get carried away...

Their oline is banged up so our front should be able to get pressure on Brady but I don't not like our LBrs matched up with their TEs...Lewis may also be a problem on those dump routes...

Offensively Fitz against Belly is a bad matchup for us but their secondary is suspect...Marshall and Decker should eat...Ivory will be Ivory...cheats give up yards on the ground...

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Not too early to be excited but don't get carried away...

Their oline is banged up so our front should be able to get pressure on Brady but I don't not like our LBrs matched up with their TEs...Lewis may also be a problem on those dump routes...

Offensively Fitz against Belly is a bad matchup for us but their secondary is suspect...Marshall and Decker should eat...Ivory will be Ivory...cheats give up yards on the ground...

Ivorys going to need the ball 20+ times.

Jr523

Rookie
Daps
This is gonna be a game where dion lewis goes crazy catching out of the backfield. Our linebackers cant cover for shyt. Already know Cro will keep getting roasted by Amendola and Edelman, so revis and skine need to be shadowing those two all game tbh.

But as long as Fitz isnt all willy nilly with the ball, we should be fine. Pound ivory and powell 30+ times and 5-1 really is gonna be a reality :mjcry:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
This is gonna be a game where dion lewis goes crazy catching out of the backfield. Our linebackers cant cover for shyt. Already know Cro will keep getting roasted by Amendola and Edelman, so revis and skine need to be shadowing those two all game tbh.

But as long as Fitz isnt all willy nilly with the ball, we should be fine. Pound ivory and powell 30+ times and 5-1 really is gonna be a reality :mjcry:

Lewis has been killing everyone...kinda have to assume he'll get his yards.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yup and like in said the cheats give up chunks of yards on the ground...

Controlling time of possession and keeping Brady sidelined is critical...

The crossers the Skins were getting us with yesterday in the first half will be thrown at will. Need to get off the field on 3rd down.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Most likely putting Cro on Gronk...He shadowed Carrier yesterday and only gave up one big gainer...Not confident at all though with Cro on Gronk but there is no other option...I'm just hoping we can limit Gronks impact...

Figure Revis is on Edelman...

Skrine can handle Amendola, really hope he gets cleared...

Lewis with our lbrs :mjcry:

Jr523

Rookie
Daps
Lewis has been killing everyone...kinda have to assume he'll get his yards.
Him just "getting his yards" and him just killing our linebackers and safetys every play are two different things though. Sproles and Matthews hurt us in that philly game.

Jr523

Rookie
Daps
The crossers the Skins were getting us with yesterday in the first half will be thrown at will. Need to get off the field on 3rd down.
and that's all the pats wrs run smh. revis even got hit with a couple including that td where he got beat badly by garcon

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
DEFENSE (based on 63)

Line: Wilkerson 59, Williams 57, Richardson 49, Douzable 33, Harrison 25, T.J. Barnes 5.

Linebacker: Davis 63, Harris, Pace 25, Coples 9, Trevor Reilly7, Lorenzo Mauldin 6.

Secondary: Marcus Gilchrist 63, Darrelle Revis 63, Antonio Cromartie 63, Calvin Pryor 55, Dexter McDougle 25, Buster Skrine 23.

OFFENSE (based on 67)

Quarterback: Ryan Fitzpatrick 67.

Running back: Chris Ivory 34, Zac Stacy 25, Tommy Bohanon18, Bilal Powell 8.

Wide receiver: Brandon Marshall 57, Eric Decker 56, Quincy Enunwa 49, Devin Smith 16, Jeremy Kerley 8.

Tight end: Kellen Davis 40, Jeff Cumberland 21.

Line: D'Brickashaw Ferguson 67, James Carpenter 67, Nick Mangold 67, Breno Giacomini 65, Willie Colon 42, Brian Winters 25, Brent Qvale 5.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The Jets have outscored opponents 34-0 in third quarters this season.

:ehh:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Is it too early to be this excited about Jets v Pats?

We get the chance to:
beat our rivals in their house
beat the champs
take a lead in the division
give them the pats their first loss, since no other teams gonna step up-
go 5-1 since 2010

I cant express how bad I want this win.

I'll be up in Foxboro next Sunday to watch this. Hoping all these things transpire! :ohlawd:

I really hope so.... :mjcry:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Jets have a good chance to go 11-5 or 12-4. Unfortunately I think the Pats are going 14-2.

The Jets have only had 3 home playoff games since I've been alive. I'm 34. :francis:

Can't get to the Super Bowl playing so many road playoff games