You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jets' Sheldon Richardson guarantees win vs. Patriots

Wow this whole team's demeanor has pretty much followed Bowles...but Richardson is something else lmao. :mjlol:

I hope this doesn't come back to bite us...kicking a hornets' nest. :mjcry:

I never bought into that. Richardson's quote isn't going to make the Pat's play any better or make us play any worse. Worst case scenario, they talk slightly more shyt because of it. But who cares about that if we took the L already?

But don't worry, we got this.:takedat:

I'm saying it now, so those clam chowder eatin chumps cant say I wasn't talkin shyt before we got that W. fukk New England!:pacspit: We winnin'!:takedat:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I mean,you really couldnt have walked into a much better situation for a gm.

Idzik had cleared almost every big contract off the books and left him a ton of room for cap space and some nice pieces on the team to build around.

Not many new gms get to come into a situation where theyre able to toss around huge contracts to several players in FA.

Lets see how his drafting turns out,how his personnel decisions continue. Tanny looked great at one time too. Then he had drafts like 2010 that were literally one of the worst drafts weve ever had,not 1 impact player.0,that left our cupboards bare. Then the decision to give big money to Holmes....

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I mean,you really couldnt have walked into a much better situation for a gm.

Idzik had cleared almost every big contract off the books and left him a ton of room for cap space and some nice pieces on the team to build around.

Not many new gms get to come into a situation where theyre able to toss around huge contracts to several players in FA.

Lets see how his drafting turns out,how his personnel decisions continue. Tanny looked great at one time too. Then he had drafts like 2010 that were literally one of the worst drafts weve ever had,not 1 impact player.0,that left our cupboards bare. Then the decision to give big money to Holmes....
Only thing better would be having the #1 pick in addition to all that.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Any update on pryor?

He was on fire today.

Soon as he went down the pats offense clicked and took over. He was playing lights out.

Our D line did nothing all game. Brady faced little to no pressure all game.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Any update on pryor?

He was on fire today.

Soon as he went down the pats offense clicked and took over. He was playing lights out.

ankle injury

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Any update on pryor?

He was on fire today.

It's a shame man these dudes struggled against a makeshift o-line.

This is our claim to fame too. fukk man. Bowles made a lot of mistakes . Horrible clock management at the end of the second quarter . We had a minute and 30 seconds left with 3 timeouts and they waiting time like some stupid asses. Every point counts against the pats. The jets fail to ever realize this shyt

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

This is our claim to fame too. fukk man. Bowles made a lot of mistakes . Horrible clock management at the end of the second quarter . We had a minute and 30 seconds left with 3 timeouts and they waiting time like some stupid asses. Every point counts against the pats. The jets fail to ever realize this shyt
They're afraid of airing it out with Fitz bruh.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

I said it like 5 times in the game thread but why the fukk with the game on the line are we making passes to cumberland and smith.

I mean 1)cumberland was WELL covered. If chung had even looked behind him it was a pick 6. But again,why are even designing a play in crunch time for cumberland. Awful playcall,awful decision to throw and an awful throw.

2) Fitz has been awful at the deep ball all season. You have to play within his limits. Sad thing is devin once again had a step on his man and could have taken it to the house on a well thrown ball. But fitz throws well behind him again because he doesnt have the arm.But why are we trying a low percentage play with the game on the line. Awful playcall,even worse throw.

How do you not go to decker whos been abusing butler all fukking game or marshall.