You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
4-1 :blessed:

Still irks me that we could easily be 5-0 and right there with the pats for the division but hey ill take it.

We beat who we were supposed to beat today. The slurs were decimated by injuries.

That firat half was same ole jets but that second half was the anti same ole jets. Nice to see the team make adjustments and come out on fire.

He had another pick,but fitz probably played his best game this season.

I read a stat about ivory,marshall and decker accounting for something like 70% of our offense coming in and that continued. Decker didnt have a great day but at least he made some plays to make up for it.

I havent seen a jets receiver make plays like marshall since i cant even remember, that adjustment to fitz poor throw on that td was unbelievable. This dude is elite.

Ivory is a top 5 back in the league. Without him this offense goes nowhere. He opens up everything. Nice to see some wrinkles to the running game today. I liked those toss plays cut back to the inside and then hand offs bounced to the outside. Kept the slurs off balance all game.

Last edited:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y'all remember one of Revis's cronies Geiger? He'd always tweet shyt when Revis would hold out ... Revis dropped him and he's all emotional on twitter

John Geiger (@JohnGeiger_) on Twitter

Not Only Is He An Idiot That Will Never Work With A Big Name Again For This Rant But He Got Paid Peanuts, What A Little bytch

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
He saying Revis on dat Piff... These fashion nikkaz I tell ya. There's always something weird about them. **See Kanye**

5ADA7BEC-90E1-470F-976F-1581197CE27C_zpsvrntrkcv.jpg

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He saying Revis on dat Piff... These fashion nikkaz I tell ya. There's always something weird about them. **See Kanye**

5ADA7BEC-90E1-470F-976F-1581197CE27C_zpsvrntrkcv.jpg
I remember him? He was all in Revis videos

Why the fukk is this cac snitching?!

Smh I thought that was his best friend? Smfh:martin:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is it too early to be this excited about Jets v Pats?

We get the chance to:
beat our rivals in their house
beat the champs
take a lead in the division
give them the pats their first loss, since no other teams gonna step up-
go 5-1 since 2010

I cant express how bad I want this win.