You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Demi Lovato is a Jets, no wonder why she's fukked in the head but Hayden P can move over now

:noah:

CRnpxZ6XIAAK9mn.jpg

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Hearing that both Vernon Davis and Jared Cook are available.

Anybody on here think we should trade for either? One is washed up, and the other is meh, but both are still better than what we have currently at TE :francis:

Honestly at 4-1 and all the good vibes I'd be hesitant to bring in another mouth to feed. Maybe a running back as Stacy pretty much is a JAG, and who knows what Ridleys going to be.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Honestly at 4-1 and all the good vibes I'd be hesitant to bring in another mouth to feed. Maybe a running back as Stacy pretty much is a JAG, and who knows what Ridleys going to be.
Ridley won't play this season book it.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Kerley just isn't good enough to be our slot receiver. Kerley best attributes is his decent route running and finding soft spots in zone. He can't beat press coverage on a consistent basis and offers nothing towards blocking. He's a liability on the field especially with our offense which is based on getting the ball out fast. In our offense you have to be able to beat press coverage on a consistent basis.

Our offensive scheme makes the o-line pass blocking look good. Fitz suppose get the ball out fast so it's hard for someone to touch him or sack him. Our offense won't start cooking until Devin Smith learns how to win the battle at the line and until him and fitz get some chemistry down.

Only time Fitz starts looking bad is when he can't get ball out fast and has to improvise but they must be coaching him up cause he's starting to run more.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jets' Sheldon Richardson guarantees win vs. Patriots

If there's one unwritten rule to know in sports, it's that you should never guarantee a victory. Sheldon Richardson of the New York Jets just broke that unwritten rule with his team set to take on the undefeated New England Patriots on the road.

"This is going to be another win for us. We’ll let you all write the columns about validating wins and stuff like that," Richardson told Metro. "This is going to be another win in the win column if we go out there and execute and do what we’re supposed to do."

Wow this whole team's demeanor has pretty much followed Bowles...but Richardson is something else lmao. :mjlol:

I hope this doesn't come back to bite us...kicking a hornets' nest. :mjcry: