You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Humor me. Who would you start at QB next season with what's available?

I do not think Fitzpatrick is the long term answer, however with what's available and with the obvious rapport he's built with the locker room he's probably the best option in 2016. The organization seems to agree. If you have a better solution, like I said humor me.

I mean Mile Glennon maybe? Idk. There's no one available.
I actually like Mike Glennon quite a bit. I'm surprised no team (aside from the Jets) inquired about him.

I would have given up a mid round pick for him :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Humor me. Who would you start at QB next season with what's available?

I do not think Fitzpatrick is the long term answer, however with what's available and with the obvious rapport he's built with the locker room he's probably the best option in 2016. The organization seems to agree. If you have a better solution, like I said humor me.

I mean Mile Glennon maybe? Idk. There's no one available.
As I've said previously, I would sooner start practically anybody over fitz. I would let petty start over him.

But I'd like to see them take a flyer on RG3,Kaep,Bradford. For a reasonable amount and low risk. I'd rather try to groom somebody with talent because I think with a good defense,solid running game and marshall/Decker most qbs would thrive here.

I don't care if players like fitz. Nobody cares about whos likeable when you can't win. He had his chance and threw away the season with 3 straight picks. Pack his bags and get that loser outta here.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
As I've said previously, I would sooner start practically anybody over fitz. I would let petty start over him.

But I'd like to see them take a flyer on RG3,Kaep,Bradford. For a reasonable amount and low risk. I'd rather try to groom somebody with talent because I think with a good defense,solid running game and marshall/Decker most qbs would thrive here.

I don't care if players like fitz. Nobody cares about whos likeable when you can't win. He had his chance and threw away the season with 3 straight picks. Pack his bags and get that loser outta here.

I don't think any of the 3 guys you listed are better than Fitzpatrick, maybe other than Kaepernick...but he got benched for Gabbert Which is beyond concerning. Griffin is just bad and Bradford can't stay healthy. But any of them on one year prove it deals would be ok I guess.

Best case scenario is Petty comes back next year looking really good and makes Bowles life difficult.

The other guy would be Glennon, who is probably the best QB potentially available.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I don't think any of the 3 guys you listed are better than Fitzpatrick, maybe other than Kaepernick...but he got benched for Gabbert Which is beyond concerning. Griffin is just bad and Bradford can't stay healthy. But any of them on one year prove it deals would be ok I guess.

Best case scenario is Petty comes back next year looking really good and makes Bowles life difficult.

The other guy would be Glennon, who is probably the best QB potentially available.
Kaepernick is absolutely better than Fitz. Check the resume, there's no comparison. Kaep shouldn't have been benchedoing either. He wasn't playing great, but San Francisco as a whole isn't very good. I'd take RG3 when healthy top over Fitz. And Bradford is just Bradford.

I don't mind putting Petty in, but at the same time I don't think he's ready. If he ends up seeing the field next year, it won't be pretty

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
What is with this clamoring for Bradford. He would get killed by this offensive line. I really would like Fitz in a back up nothing more. We will have to see what they do with Geno.

And I don't know if Devin Smith will ever amount to something since that acl injury. We definitely need to get younger on offense and defense. I see Jets keeping Bilal Powell. Demario Davis is good as gone.

Either start Petty or Geno and go from there.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
ESPN Jets reporter Rich Cimini does not expect impending free agent ILB Demario Davis to re-sign with the team

:blessed:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bradford would stay healthy enough within our system to make the playoffs alongside an elite defense and great weapons. Bradford is better than Fitz right now. When Fitz played Philly and Bradford, the latter won out. PFF ranked Bradford 12th in the league this behind Aaron Rodgers at 11.

Griffin has all-world potential in our simplified offense. What he can't do in the short field he can more than do in the long one. Fitz can't throw the deep ball. RG3 would make a great signing too.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Bradford would stay healthy enough within our system to make the playoffs alongside an elite defense and great weapons. Bradford is better than Fitz right now. PFF ranked Bradford 12th in the league this behind Aaron Rodgers at 11.

Griffin has all-world potential in our offense. He would make a great signing too.

I doubt Bradford leaves Philly. Griffin is a lost cause.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt Bradford leaves Philly. Griffin is a lost cause.

Well now you're changing the subject as far as Bradford goes. Do you still think Fitz is better after the evidence shows he is not?

Moving on, Griffin is a former top pick. He's not a lost cause because of his physical talent and draft status. He can still work out if given the time he needs to develop.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Well now you're changing the subject as far as Bradford goes. Do you still think Fitz is better after the evidence shows he is not?

Moving on, Griffin is a former top pick. He's not a lost cause because of his physical talent and draft status. He can still work out if given the time he needs to develop.

Bradford/Fitzpatrick is pretty close. I guess if we could be guaranteed he could stay healthy I'd bring him in, but that's not possible. The chances of him leaving Philly though are slim as they dont have anyone else either.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Bradford would stay healthy enough within our system to make the playoffs alongside an elite defense and great weapons. Bradford is better than Fitz right now. When Fitz played Philly and Bradford, the latter won out. PFF ranked Bradford 12th in the league this behind Aaron Rodgers at 11.

Griffin has all-world potential in our simplified offense. What he can't do in the short field he can more than do in the long one. Fitz can't throw the deep ball. RG3 would make a great signing too.

Y'all need to stop investing in sites like pff and football outsiders just nerds who think they know something. I don't need them tell me what I already see and I knew pff was stupid when they had Aaron maybin as a secret superstar when he played for jets.

Fitz and Bradford one in the same. Won't win shyt.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Y'all need to stop investing in sites like pff and football outsiders just nerds who think they know something. I don't need them tell me what I already see and I knew pff was stupid when they had Aaron maybin as a secret superstar when he played for jets.

Fitz and Bradford one in the same. Won't win shyt.

PFF is completely subjective charting. It really isnt anymore useful than any joe schmo watching the game.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
PFF is completely subjective charting. It really isnt anymore useful than any joe schmo watching the game.

I call them I wanna seem smart so I make football more complex than it is sites. Like come on Bradford is a stiff who will get killed behind this offensive line. Will jets receivers help a lot sure yeah but we need somebody who can throw it deep. We had no deep ball game at all last year, do we want that again ?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bradford/Fitzpatrick is pretty close. I guess if we could be guaranteed he could stay healthy I'd bring him in, but that's not possible. The chances of him leaving Philly though are slim as they dont have anyone else either.

You're right about our not getting Bradford but I implore you to consider the situation. Put Fitz on Bradford's team where the receivers don't get separation and aren't 6'3, and Fitz gets benched for Sanchez. Put Bradford on our team and he gets us to the playoffs.