You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
:yeshrug: As a Bills fan I'm only a year removed from Kyle Orton so it could definitely be worse lol.
There really isn't much else out there

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:yeshrug: As a Bills fan I'm only a year removed from Kyle Orton so it could definitely be worse lol.
There really isn't much else out there
The worst,is being stuck in mediocrity. Not good enough to make the playoffs,not bad enough to get the sure thing draft picks at the top.

Thats what fitz gets you,and as a bills fan you should know that considering how long bills have been in that exact position with fitz helping you be there.

Being worse off doesnt scare me.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
You know there's always a chance Petty plays well in camp and the preseason and we see him next year. The Jets will be drafting one too. Wolf had a part in hiring Maccagnan, he knows he has to find one.

There aren't any better than Fitz in FA.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You know there's always a chance Petty plays well in camp and the preseason and we see him next year. The Jets will be drafting one too. Wolf had a part in hiring Maccagnan, he knows he has to find one.

There aren't any better than Fitz in FA.
:cape::cape::cape::cape:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Who should play quarterback next season smart guy?
Youve asked this like 8 times. Ive answered it several times.

You thought fitz would get us to the playoffs. He failed. Now you want him back to fail again.

But continue your :cape::cape::cape::cape: for a career loser whos never seen the playoffs and never will.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Youve asked this like 8 times. Ive answered it several times.

You thought fitz would get us to the playoffs. He failed. Now you want him back to fail again.

But continue your :cape::cape::cape::cape: for a career loser whos never seen the playoffs and never will.

We all realize for this team to have sustained success were going to have to find a stud at QB. At this point in time that guy isn't on the roster.

But if you'd rather put words in my mouth, so be it.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
We all realize for this team to have sustained success were going to have to find a stud at QB. At this point in time that guy isn't on the roster.

But if you'd rather put words in my mouth, so be it.
What words have I put in your mouth?

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Give me an alternative to Fotzpatrick next year if Petty doesn't beat him out. Who are the free agents?

This is a solution driven world we live in.
Why do you talk in circles?

I've answered this question several times already.

And to get back to it,what words have I put in your mouth?

You said you felt fitz could get us to the playoffs and you want him back next season.

What have I said that is incorrect?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Why do you talk in circles?

I've answered this question several times already.

And to get back to it,what words have I put in your mouth?

You said you felt fitz could get us to the playoffs and you want him back next season.

What have I said that is incorrect?

Humor me. Who would you start at QB next season with what's available?

I do not think Fitzpatrick is the long term answer, however with what's available and with the obvious rapport he's built with the locker room he's probably the best option in 2016. The organization seems to agree. If you have a better solution, like I said humor me.

I mean Mile Glennon maybe? Idk. There's no one available.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I'm happy with the job Maccagnan his first year here. Now this upcoming year we'll see how good he really is.

Not trying to take away from what he did, but having a ton of cap space (and having to spend alot of it) and good draft picks definitely makes your job easier.

Now this year with less cap space and an average draft pick, we'll see what he's really made of. Hopefully he can pull it off