You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
it's basically impossible to have a qb competition in camp now anyways. Not enough reps or practice with the new CBA.

Fitzpatrick was terrible I guess in the early practices and was coming off a broken leg. Geno was kind of starting by default.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I don't care how well the qb did at training camp. You miss all 4 pre season game and 4 regular season games with a team being 4-0 at qb, you really think anyone is thinking about what that qb did in the summer? :childplease:

Man please. Training camp was off everyone's mind by then.

Reading the tweets and even hearing Lucus and Westhoff, Geno was beating the breaks off Fitz in camp. But no way would any coach sit down a player who had pre season and 4-0 regular season for a guy with no reps.

Stop it

And it was a good decision not to sit him down because we won 10 games with him so :yeshrug: sell your season tickets and pick a new team so u arent associated with our idiot fan base and idiot front office anymore
tumblr_mcu6y4eJhT1r0jlbgo2_400.gif

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
And it was a good decision not to sit him down because we won 10 games with him so :yeshrug: sell your season tickets and pick a new team so u arent associated with our idiot fan base and idiot front office anymore

Folks about to quit the Jets over Geno Smith :russ:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It's not a "decision."

No one says "hmmmm.....let's put some thought into how well Geno beat the shyt out of him wearing shells during the summer." :heh:

There was no "decision." There was "no choice."

That's why you show how idiotic our fan base is. To actually think a coach would even think that, and not only think that, you using that fake thought as something which proves your point :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And what did those 10 wins accomplish? Anything?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Placating cheers for dumb Jets fans.

I was never comfortable with our wins when we struggled at times to beat bad teams.

Put your money where your mouth is then and leave the team. Go be a Pats fan, it's much easier.

NYC Rebel

Daps
@Trip was the one who used to post "why doesn't Bowles put Geno on then if he's better" as if we are asking him to be stupid enough to put aside the rapport Fitz built with the offense to be replaced by a guy that had none.

Who on earth would even ask Bowles to do that retarded mess?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Placating cheers for dumb Jets fans.

I was never comfortable with our wins when we struggled at times to beat bad teams.
Only 2 things are going to be remembered about this season and its glorious 10 wins.

We are drafting 20th and ryan fitzpatricks meltdown firmly planting it as one of the worst losses in jets regular season history.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Put your money where your mouth is then and leave the team. Go be a Pats fan, it's much easier.
I put my actual money on the Jets because that's my team.

I bet you guys give your kids participation ribbons even when they suck.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
So @beanz and @Trip new angle is tell niqqas to no longer be a fan of the team because we aren't happy with a non-playoff season and don't share their same rosy outlook? :heh:

Let's watch them turn this into us saying Geno is great.

You just said youre giving up your tix didnt you? I dont have a rosy outlook...Im just not going to cry about the starting QB who's coming off a pretty good season.