You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The offense should have been better IMO. Fitz on 12 instead of 6 deep passes, we are playing today.

Who the hell is saying "call for FiTz head" besides you? I didn't ask for that. Maybe you should talk to the dumb sports fan in your head and tell him to stop annoying you.

:comeon: ya in here talking about Sam Bradford fam

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:comeon: ya in here talking about Sam Bradford fam
Yes. I think Sam would do well in Gailey's offense, more so than Kelly's whose offense you would use against him. but I worry about his health.

He has a higher ceiling than Fitz. He can hit 20 yarders. I'd let Geno walk if they get Bradford.

Yes....there is nothing nonsensical about feeling that way.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I want to find a potential upgrade to Fitz than live with mediocrity that comes with Fitz.

We tried to acquire Cousins after Geno got punched. I don't think the front office believes Fitz is the guy forever

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
And the Jets wont give Fitz a Sanchez like extension that would prevent us from benching him if he plays poorly next year

NYC Rebel

Daps
We tried to acquire Cousins after Geno got punched. I don't think the front office believes Fitz is the guy forever
We have to do something. I'm not resting my laurels around a qb a coach has to limit his offense around. It's easy to see Gailey has to hold back his play calling.

Look at how many deep calls he attempted earlier in the season compared to the second half after realizing it wasn't going to work. That's not a future I want to build on just because idiot Jets fans are nourished by a 10-6 season.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yes. I think Sam would do well in Gailey's offense, more so than Kelly's whose offense you would use against him. but I worry about his health.

He has a higher ceiling than Fitz. He can hit 20 yarders. I'd let Geno walk if they get Bradford.

Yes....there is nothing nonsensical about feeling that way.

I didn't say it was nonsensical but is that not calling for Fitzpatrick's head?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
We have to do something. I'm not resting my laurels around a qb a coach has to limit his offense around. It's easy to see Gailey has to hold back his play calling.

Look at how many deep calls he attempted earlier in the season compared to the second half after realizing it wasn't going to work. That's not a future I want to build on just because idiot Jets fans are nourished by a 10-6 season.

We didn't have many deep threats. Smith couldn't catch

NYC Rebel

Daps
I didn't say it was nonsensical but is that not calling for Fitzpatrick's head?
Calling for someone's head is over the top callous drivel usually tied to those who are disliked. I'd like to see Fitz back up a younger guy with potential to play better. That's not some "calling for his head" bs. That's called building for the future

NYC Rebel

Daps
We didn't have many deep threats. Smith couldn't catch
We had a stretch where we didn't see a single pass go longer than 20 yards after the first Fish game until Geno hit Marshall for 23 yards on a corner pattern vs. the Raiders.

It's only going to get worse with a decaying o-line. :sadcam:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So @beanz and @Trip new angle is tell niqqas to no longer be a fan of the team because we aren't happy with a non-playoff season and don't share their same rosy outlook? :heh:

Let's watch them turn this into us saying Geno is great.

Their other plan is to say that the players "like" Fitzpatrick so we should keep him. No, the players can like who they want; the coaches decide who starts at QB and what is best for the team long term. Players on the Cleveland team probably like Johnny Manziel more than Jared Goff. Yet Goff will play ahead of Manziel come next season. The players will start to like him if he wins and if they don't, oh well, they better play.

If coaches want to play and develop young over veterans, they are free to do so without kvetching about the veterans players prefer.

Last edited:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Bradford's not leaving the Eagles either...who else do they have?