You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Still havent herd any solutions, just whining and bytching.

Find me an upgrade to Fitzpatrick and then tell me how we can acquire said guy.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Jets should be playing today :francis:

This whole season was a huge missed opportunity, lost some games they should have won, there's no reason the Jets shouldn't have competed for the division/bye week

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The Jets should be playing today :francis:

This whole season was a huge missed opportunity, lost some games they should have won, there's no reason the Jets shouldn't have competed for the division/bye week

Our special teams were criminally bad. If they were better we're probably in. The one thing that Bowles deserves blame for year 1 it's that. 2 return TD's, fumble returned for a TD, awful punting, awful returning, awful tackling...never seen a special teams unit be so poor.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
So @beanz and @Trip new angle is tell niqqas to no longer be a fan of the team because we aren't happy with a non-playoff season and don't share their same rosy outlook? :heh:

Let's watch them turn this into us saying Geno is great.

I'm just saying if ya so angry about it then why keep watching a team with an idiot fan base and an idiot front office? U dudes angry and bitter as fukk about this shyt damn :scust:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You just said youre giving up your tix didnt you? I dont have a rosy outlook...Im just not going to cry about the starting QB who's coming off a pretty good season.
Im sorry. When I was getting on the plane back from Dallas and some snarky ass Dallas fan asked me "are you happy about your team struggling against our 3rd string qb?" I actually felt that way prior his comments.

Even the Pats game should have been a blow out. I was never comforts be even in our wins. How you win matters. It's the reason why we are not in the playoffs. We should have been even better offensively IMO

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Im sorry. When I was getting on the plane back from Dallas and some snarky ass Dallas fan asked me "are you happy about your team struggling against our 3rd string qb?" I actually felt that way prior his comments.

Even the Pats game should have been a blow out. I was never comforts be even in our wins. How you win matters. It's the reason why we are not in the playoffs. We should have been even better offensively IMO

Dallas played most teams tough. I agree how we won matters but the Jets roster isn't all that good. They won 4 games last season.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I'm just saying if ya so angry about it then why keep watching a team with an idiot fan base and an idiot front office? U dudes angry and bitter as fukk about this shyt damn :scust:
Who said I'm angry?

Our fanbase annoys more than the team.

Look at our conversations. You actually think you proved a point by saying "if he played so well in shorts and pads, he would have played over Fitz."

This is the type of dumb ass Jets fan talk that annoys me.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Our special teams were criminally bad. If they were better we're probably in. The one thing that Bowles deserves blame for year 1 it's that. 2 return TD's, fumble returned for a TD, awful punting, awful returning, awful tackling...never seen a special teams unit be so poor.
If the qb youre in love with doesnt have a meltdown and throw 3 straight interceptions we would be in the playoffs right now.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Who said I'm angry?

Our fanbase annoys more than the team.

Look at our conversations. You actually think you proved a point by saying "if he played so well in shorts and pads, he would have played over Fitz."

This is the type of dumb ass Jets fan talk that annoys me.

Our team played it's best offense it has in years this past season and you mad at the fact we aren't all calling for Fitzpatrick's head. That's the kind of dumb ass know it all sports fan talk that annoys me.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Dallas played most teams tough. I agree how we won matters but the Jets roster isn't all that good. They won 4 games last season.
Come on man. The Skins blew them out. We are supposed to be head and shoulders better than the opposing teams we beat but we struggled against bums. That's smoke and mirrors. I'm not into smoke and mirrors

NYC Rebel

Daps
Our team played it's best offense it has in years this past season and you mad at the fact we aren't all calling for Fitzpatrick's head. That's the kind of dumb ass know it all sports fan talk that annoys me.
The offense should have been better IMO. Fitz Hits on 12 instead of 6 deep passes, we are playing today.

Who the hell is saying "call for FiTz head" besides you? I didn't ask for that. Maybe you should talk to the dumb sports fan in your head and tell him to stop annoying you.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Come on man. The Skins blew them out. We are supposed to be head and shoulders better than the opposing teams we beat but we struggled against bums. That's smoke and mirrors. I'm not into smoke and mirrors

Dallas lost to Seattle by 1. The three really bad teams we played this year(Browns, Titans, Dolphins ) we blew out. And we blew out the Skins too

NYC Rebel

Daps
Still havent herd any solutions, just whining and bytching.

Find me an upgrade to Fitzpatrick and then tell me how we can acquire said guy.
I want to find a potential upgrade to Fitz than live with mediocrity that comes with Fitz.