You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Need the special teams to improve the most...if anyone should be angry about 2015 its that. We had a really good offense, a really good defense and an absolutely terrible special teams unit.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
You don't have to be happy but just accept it fam :manny: too many of Ya seem bitter as fukk about who the millionaire quarterback of a billionaire's football team is. Truth be told I'm not super hyped about Fitzpatrick either but what's the alternative?

Tank for a unproven college kid

Or

mortgage the future for another qb who won't be elite because teams don't trade elite qbs (unless they have a cheaper one waiting on the bench)

:yeshrug: it's gonna be Fitz again next year just cheer and hope for the best.
YES!

They'll win no more than 5 games regardless of who the QB is next year. Might as well make it count

If we did option 1 last year like I wanted us to, we'd have our QB of the future :francis:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
We're not worthy of his greatness :mjcry:

If knew he was gonna be great, but I'm the fake fan because how dare I root for the Jets to lose even though it would make us better in the long run :aicmon:

Funny thing was I mentioned that and how great it would have been to have an awesome QB like Winston. And some Jets fan said (and he was dead serious too) "Who needs him! We have Fitzpatrick!"

I was tempted to slap the shyt outta him right then and there :pacspit:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Ya do realize that's never gonna happen right? Nfl teams don't tank.
Yes they do. You'd have to be naive to think that they dont. Indy tanked for Luck. shyt, Tampa tanked for Winston. It was obvious when they were beating New Orleans in the final week of the season, and they pulled their starters after halftime to ensure they'd lose.

It would have been in our best interest to tank. But yet some of us were having our fandom questioned because our idiot fanbase can't ever see the big picture :snoop:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
We're not worthy of his greatness :mjcry:

If knew he was gonna be great, but I'm the fake fan because how dare I root for the Jets to lose even though it would make us better in the long run :aicmon:

Funny thing was I mentioned that and how great it would have been to have an awesome QB like Winston. And some Jets fan said (and he was dead serious too) "Who needs him! We have Fitzpatrick!"

I was tempted to slap the shyt outta him right then and there :pacspit:
lol a Jet fan being excited we have a QB who has never made the playoffs. :mjlol: I hate some of these Jet fans Jameis was close this shyt still hurt. :mjcry:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yes they do. You'd have to be naive to think that they dont. Indy tanked for Luck. shyt, Tampa tanked for Winston. It was obvious when they were beating New Orleans in the final week of the season, and they pulled their starters after halftime to ensure they'd lose.

It would have been in our best interest to tank. But yet some of us were having our fandom questioned because our idiot fanbase can't ever see the big picture :snoop:

Yea once the season is lost I guess there have been a few exceptions but nobody goes into a season saying "let's just suck really bad this year". In September all 32 teams want to win as many games as they can and coaches with shyt to prove don't tank for kids they won't be coaching the next year anyway and players will choose playing for their coach before they choose playing for the college kid every single time u ask them.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Yea once the season is lost I guess there have been a few exceptions but nobody goes into a season saying "let's just suck really bad this year". In September all 32 teams want to win as many games as they can and coaches with shyt to prove don't tank for kids they won't be coaching the next year anyway and players will choose playing for their coach before they choose playing for the college kid every single time u ask them.
I understand that. I know the teams are not gonna wanna tank, but me as a fan want them to. I understand that they won't though. My anger is towards the fans who get angry and have a problem with you wanting your team to lose games, questioning your fandom and shyt

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I dont understand the fitz apologists at all.

There is literally 0 benefit to him starting. 0.

We have an aging offensive line,an aging receiver core.

The 1 receiver we are trying to groom can't be groomed with fitz because fitz cant hit the broad side of a barn from more than 10 yards.

All this hes a stop gap shyt is nonsense, stop gap to WHAT? A 4th round qb whos already fairly old and is raw as fukk?

So we play fitz for 2 years knowing hes not good enough to get us to the playoffs but not bad enough to get us a high draft pick. And by that time our core players like mangold,ferguson,marshall,revis,harris are all most likely gone or have fallen all the way off due to their age.

What young pieces on offense are we grooming? Any? We have an offensive line that needs to be completely rebuilt.

Fitz is purgatory. Why anyone would be satisfied with watching mediocrity is beyond me.

We will never win with fitz. Ever.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I dont understand the fitz apologists at all.

There is literally 0 benefit to him starting. 0.

We have an aging offensive line,an aging receiver core.

The 1 receiver we are trying to groom can't be groomed with fitz because fitz cant hit the broad side of a barn from more than 10 yards.

All this hes a stop gap shyt is nonsense, stop gap to WHAT? A 4th round qb whos already fairly old and is raw as fukk?

So we play fitz for 2 years knowing hes not good enough to get us to the playoffs but not bad enough to get us a high draft pick. And by that time our core players like mangold,ferguson,marshall,revis,harris are all most likely gone or have fallen all the way off due to their age.

What young pieces on offense are we grooming? Any? We have an offensive line that needs to be completely rebuilt.

Fitz is purgatory. Why anyone would be satisfied with watching mediocrity is beyond me.

We will never win with fitz. Ever.

It's not that I am ecstatic about Fitz. I would love for the jets to have a top 5 elite qb for the first time in my life. But those guys don't grow on trees and I'm not gonna be bitter everytime we choose mediocre qb A over mediocre qb B.