You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Lol why is that funny? I'm not gonna stop being a jet fan because we don't have an elite qb. shyt if that was the case I would have never became a jet fan to begin with.
Why should we be happy losing with Fitz? :patrice:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Rephrase your question to "What's the evidence the front office can't identify quarterback?"

I don't really like Petty as any sort of possible option going forward (and he's all we have for now in that regard) and I don't like the team's overall philosophy of throwing shyt against the wall on the offensive end but not doing so defensively even though that's Bowles' area of expertise.

This isn't just on the new regime. This is historically what this team has done.

The front office is way too new to make any conclusions so far. Bowles firing April was something that would have never happened under Rex, which was a good start.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Lol why is that funny? I'm not gonna stop being a jet fan because we don't have an elite qb. shyt if that was the case I would have never became a jet fan to begin with.
Who told you to stop being a fan? Not believing Fitz offers anything more than stop gap enjoyment for Jets fans who want a reason to cheer doesn't mean one isn't a jets fan.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Why should we be happy losing with Fitz? :patrice:

I never said anything about being happy losing :comeon: I said we gotta just accept Fitz as our qb and move on. Just gotta hope for the best. Maybe we get a 2000 ravens style title run with an elite D strong running game and a mediocre qb asked not to fukk it up :yeshrug: or we miss the playoffs again like we do 85 percent of the time anyway.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I never said anything about being happy losing :comeon: I said we gotta just accept Fitz as our qb and move on. Just gotta hope for the best. Maybe we get a 2000 ravens style title run with an elite D strong running game and a mediocre qb asked not to fukk it up :yeshrug: or we miss the playoffs again like we do 85 percent of the time anyway.
Why do we have to accept zero upside or youth? Why? You accept it. I rather see Geno or petty learn with upside than Fitz with ceiling and aging.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Who told you to stop being a fan? Not believing Fitz offers anything more than stop gap enjoyment for Jets fans who want a reason to cheer doesn't mean one isn't a jets fan.

Fam like I said just enjoy the game and stop with the "jets fans and the front office are stupid because they don't think like me" attitude. Even if he is just a stop gap capable of 10 wins and 30 TDs a season so what? We've had alot worse. Let's just see what happens because bytching about how mediocre he is won't accomplish anything but daps and "I told you so's".

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I'm used to being disappointed but Fitz is what he is we're wasting time playing him. He isn't gonna come back next season and lead us to the playoffs. He has never made it before and I'm not cool with wasting time with some stop gap like other Jet fans. :mjpls:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Why do we have to accept zero upside or youth? Why? You accept it. I rather see Geno or petty learn with upside than Fitz with ceiling and aging.

God granted me the strength to accept the things I cannot change :blessed:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I'm used to being disappointed but Fitz is what he is we're wasting time playing him. He isn't gonna come back next season and lead us to the playoffs. He has never made it before and I'm not cool with wasting time with some stop gap like other Jet fans. :mjpls:

:mjlol: it's not your call fam that's my point. Either accept it or don't and become a seahawks fan like this douchebag ex jets fan I know at work

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
:mjlol: it's not your call fam that's my point. Either accept it or don't and become a seahawks fan like this douchebag ex jets fan I know at work
no shyt it's not my call :martin: I'm not gonna pretend to be happy though I could never be anything other than a Jets fan.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL

The only thing 90% of this thread cares about is Geno starting and Fitz failing. Its bizarre. But that's 2016 for you.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
no shyt it's not my call :martin: I'm not gonna pretend to be happy though I could never be anything other than a Jets fan.

You don't have to be happy but just accept it fam :manny: too many of Ya seem bitter as fukk about who the millionaire quarterback of a billionaire's football team is. Truth be told I'm not super hyped about Fitzpatrick either but what's the alternative?

Tank for a unproven college kid

Or

mortgage the future for another qb who won't be elite because teams don't trade elite qbs (unless they have a cheaper one waiting on the bench)

:yeshrug: it's gonna be Fitz again next year just cheer and hope for the best.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The only thing 90% of this thread cares about is Geno starting and Fitz failing. Its bizarre. But that's 2016 for you.

I had my issues with this teams inconsistent play this year too but u can bet I was cheering for every single player in that uniform this year during the games as I have every year since 1999.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
You don't have to be happy but just accept it fam :manny: too many of Ya seem bitter as fukk about who the millionaire quarterback of a billionaire's football team is. Truth be told I'm not super hyped about Fitzpatrick either but what's the alternative?

Tank for a unproven college kid

Or

mortgage the future for a another qb who won't be elite because teams don't trade elite qbs (unless they have a cheaper one waiting on the bench)

:yeshrug: it's gonna be Fitz again next year just cheer and hope for the best.
hope for the best huh? :francis:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
hope for the best huh? :francis:

Either that or stop watching. I mean I really don't see any other choice. Can't watch just to be yelling at the TV about how stupid the front office is like rebel probably does :pachaha: