You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah. I forgot we were talking about the team, not dumb fukk Jets fans. :childplease:

Yet the Jets fans here calling Fitz a CAC fakkit make them the smart ones right?

The overreaction from this season and this loss is so absurd.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yet the Jets fans here calling Fitz a CAC fakkit make them the smart ones right?
I don't care what Geno or Fitz is called, but I know a double standard and overhyping when I hear it. Jets fans are the dumbest fukks on record. Trying to make a sensible argument with Jets fans where they don't move goal posts are rely on stupid points is pretty useless.

Y'all call throwing the ball to Gates, Winslow and Hill "so wha!!!!" And think it makes sense

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I don't care what Geno or Fitz is called, but I know a double standard and overhyping when I hear it. Jets fans are the dumbest fukks on record. Trying to make a sensible argument with Jets fans where they don't move goal posts are rely on stupid points is pretty useless

Most Jets fans think Fitzpatrick had a good year and isnt the longterm solution. The only people creating the narrative that folks think he's the next Marino is the likes of a few idiots on here because they're annoyed Geno didnt work out. Its the classic strawman. Its beyond transparent.

The beauty of this is if Geno plays well somewhere next year you can say I told you so. Just like if Coples does. The chances however, are very slim.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The overreaction from this season and this loss is so absurd.

If Geno put the numbers up Fitz did these militants would be jerking Geno off

Amazing how so many alleged hardcore fans weren't that invested in the team because of a cac qb starting over Geno :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Most Jets fans think Fitzpatrick had a good year and isnt the longterm solution. The only people creating the narrative that folks think he's the next Marino is the likes of a few idiots on here because they're annoyed Geno didnt work out.

The beauty of this is if Geno plays well somewhere next year you can say I told you so. Just like if Coples does. The chances however, are very slim.
That's not what I'm reading on FB. Second, putting Coples and Geno in the same box is dumb. A DE relies mostly on themselves to perform. The QB is much more player and coach dependent but something tells me that the Jets fan in you will say "so wha!!!"

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
If Geno put the numbers up Fitz did these militants would be jerking Geno off

Amazing how so many alleged hardcore fans weren't that invested in the team because of a cac qb starting over Geno :mjlol:

The amount of crybabying from Jets fans in this thread this year was flat out embarrassing.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
If he had 32 tds where I saw Marshall catch radius were mostly responsible and they came off of one read, I'd question the fukk outta him too.

We are all not stat whores and dataminers.

But wait which is it? Geno didnt have weapons and he got the benefit of the doubt and if he has Marshall and throws 32 TDs he still gets questioned?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
That's not what I'm reading on FB. Second, putting Coples and Geno in the same box is dumb. A DE relies mostly on themselves to perform. The QB is much more player and coach dependent but something tells me that the Jets fan in you will say "so wha!!!"

Everyones coach dependent...both coaches realized Coples sucked, which he did. Bowles felt Fitzpatrick was better and still thinks he's better. You ever think you may be wrong? Like maybe Bowles knows more than you do about Geno SMith? Did you even watch him in college?

NYC Rebel

Daps
But wait which is it? Geno didnt have weapons and he got the benefit of the doubt and if he has Marshall and throws 32 TDs he still gets questioned?
Exactly what did I question?

The answer, if those 32 tds came with Marshall doing most of the work and it came with on one read. Did you intentionally miss that part?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They'res no logic in Geno Stans it's simply a racial agenda because they'res nothing on the football field that would make a sane person extremely upset that Geno didn't play this year like you had here

NYC Rebel

Daps
Everyones coach dependent...both coaches realized Coples sucked, which he did. Bowles felt Fitzpatrick was better and still thinks he's better. You ever think you may be wrong? Like maybe Bowles knows more than you do about Geno SMith? Did you even watch him in college?
I was in Morgantown when they played my school.

And they went with him be issue he got hurt. If the Jets plan to keep Fitz at the helm, I think it's a mistake because all he offers is barley mediocre. I want to see Geno or even Petty get a chance to see if they can get past mediocrity

NYC Rebel

Daps
They'res no logic in Geno Stans it's simply a racial agenda because they'res nothing on the football field that would make a sane person extremely upset that Geno didn't play this year like you had here
This dude is looking so bad for a co-sign in the middle of thought out answers. That's why this dikk has me on ignore