You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I fukked around and got into a discussion with jets fans on the jets Facebook page. Apparently it's a sin to point out Fitzs flaws. Cats outchea caping left and right for this dude like he lead us to a division title or something.:dahell:

I feel like @NYC Rebel at MetLife stadium on a Sunday afternoon:wow:
He's their sacred cow. :heh:

Jets fans are the worst.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
One of my homies from Miami is included. Dude moved back to NY and attends jets games.

He was straight:cape::cape:

Yesterday when I hit em with the :sas1: "how'd your savior work out for you?"

He was like:birdman:
they swear he "led" the Jets offense when it was really Brandon Marshall.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
What are the Jets top 4 needs brehs?

Getting back at this- obviously the Buffalo game we can nitpick to death in terms of immediate needs... But the overall worst unit from 2015 was easily special teams. Kick coverage, punting and returning were all downright terrible. Over the course of the season it at least cost us 1 win...you're never going to compete for a division with the Pats in it if you can't punt or cover punts.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
they swear he "led" the Jets offense when it was really Brandon Marshall.
And thats the saddest thing about this whole Fitz mess...

BMarsh goes his entire career labeled a team "cancer" but when he clearly leads a team almost to a playoff birth its the shyt fukking QB that gets the credit...:smh:

BMarsh played all season with a club foot, I'm 100% convinced it's broken...he never complained and still balled out every Sunday being the clear difference maker on the field...Giving that man the credit he earned and deserves...

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
And thats the saddest thing about this whole Fitz mess...

BMarsh goes his entire career labeled a team "cancer" but when he clearly leads a team almost to a playoff birth its the shyt fukking QB that gets the credit...:smh:

BMarsh played all season with a club foot, I'm 100% convinced it's broken...he never complained and still balled out every Sunday being the clear difference maker on the field...Giving that man the credit he earned and deserves...

Marshall won MVP of the team. Quit running with these false narratives. No ones slighted Marshall

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
They're so annoying. They don't know shyt about Petty other than he's not black like Geno. They hate me in the stadium when I get real about his past in the BIG 12 and them not knowing jack about Baylor or that gimmick no play book offense he came out of and stinking it up Senior Bowl week. He fell to 4th round for a reason.
I was just going over this with stupid Jets fans. Talking about "why would we draft a QB? We already drafted Petty!" :dahell:

These fools don't seem to understand how the QB market works. This is a QB driven league. Everybody is looking for a QB. So at a time when the demand for a QB is at an all time high, why was Petty drafted in the 4th? In this day and age, if teams believe that you have the potential to be a franchise QB or a long time solution at the position, you're not getting past the 1st round (early 2nd at worst). The fact that Petty wasn't drafted until the 4th shows that he's essentially just a flier. Which means if you wanna give him a chance and play him since he came at such a low cost, go right ahead. But don't hitch your wagon to him and don't stop looking at drafting other QBs just because you drafted him.

But then again, this is the same fanbase that was clamoring for a 7th round pick (Greg McElroy) and a UDFA (Chris Sims). And if you dare bring that up, they'd always say "BUT BUT BRADY WAS DRAFTED IN THE 6TH!!!" :mindblown: