You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
To catch footballs and block. Fitz shouldn't start next year if we want to win anything. I doubt any RB we draft in the first round would be that much better than Ivory was this season.
Gailey doesn't even use tight ends though no point in drafting one in the first. :yeshrug:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gailey doesn't even use tight ends though no point in drafting one in the first. :yeshrug:

He used tight ends in Buffalo. :yeshrug:

But if he really insists on not using them, I'm fine with an OT in the first and a RB in the second, although I don't mind another OLB or WR to groom. Will Fuller from ND just declared and he's an incredible deep threat. We could try again and see if we hit on a better one.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Fitz is a decent back up, nothing more. We gotta find out what they're going to do with quarterback position. Cut Revis :camby:I rather Cromartie stay than Revis. Revis is living off of an old reputation. We have to address linebackers, corners, running backs, obviously offensive line and a 3rd receiver. Don't think Devin Smith will ever get it and acl injury lowers my hope. Feel for the guy though.

Todd Bowles needs to learn from this year.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Fitz is a decent back up, nothing more. We gotta find out what they're going to do with quarterback position. Cut Revis :camby:I rather Cromartie stay than Revis. Revis is living off of an old reputation. We have to address linebackers, corners, running backs, obviously offensive line and a 3rd receiver. Don't think Devin Smith will ever get it and acl injury lowers my hope. Feel for the guy though.

Todd Bowles needs to learn from this year.

I hate to admit it but dude fukked up so bad yesterday...I don't know if I bring him back with the talent that is out there right now :manny:

not putting a spy on Tyrod was embarrassing :snoop:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I hate to admit it but dude fukked up so bad yesterday...I don't know if I bring him back with the talent that is out there right now :manny:

not putting a spy on Tyrod was embarrassing :snoop:

I dont know how we didnt lean on Ivory more, especially in the second half...unless he was taking himself out. Yesterday wasnt the day to go 5 wide and throw it over the lot.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I dont know how we didnt lean on Ivory more, especially in the second half...unless he was taking himself out. Yesterday wasnt the day to go 5 wide and throw it over the lot.
Bowles clock management yesterday and in several other games was horrible. It cost us a few games. During several games he should've gone for a field goal and instead he went for it and caused us to lose. Also I hope folk hero is back cuz this chubby fakkit is not to be relied on.

Revis is a slouch :scust:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Bowles clock management yesterday and in several other games was horrible. It cost us a few games. During several games he should've gone for a field goal and instead he went for it and caused us to lose. Also I hope folk hero is back cuz this chubby fakkit is not to be relied on.

Revis is a slouch :scust:

There were really zero positive takeaways from yesterday other than Marshall playing his ass off. Add on Mo breaking his leg, awful. Penalties, turnovers, special teams all sucked.

We were kind of due for a stinker, at Buffalo is never easy. Not that this is an excuse but I think since they redid the divisions teams who won 10 games made the playoffs 85% of the time.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bunny Colvin talm bout he wants fitz back as a starter next year:martin:

A year of one reads and throwing into traffic ain't enough:what:

Bowles and Maccagnan have been pretty consistent with talking up Fitz and wanting to have him start next year.

Fitz likely starts next year with Petty the #2, and they draft a guy early to develop. They can keep Geno as he's cheap and knows the system but they're probably gonna cut him

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bowles and Maccagnan have been pretty consistent with talking up Fitz and wanting to have him start next year.

Fitz likely starts next year with Petty the #2, and they draft a guy early to develop. They can keep Geno as he's cheap and knows the system but they're probably gonna cut him
We gotta go at brees or rivers breh!