You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Enunwa's a good athlete and all but he cant play H-back next year....I hope we find someone else.
Enunwa has fukking stone hands...

I still can't believe he dropped that shovel pass yesterday...He could of walked into the EZ...:smh:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
To be real everyone in that WR core has stone hands. Even Decker and Marshall had some drops throughout the year.

On the amount of targets its understandable for those guys....just seemed like any other time we targeted Enunwa, Thompkins or Smith they dropped it. Thompkins had a couple of drops too yesterday...

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enunwa has fukking stone hands...

I still can't believe he dropped that shovel pass yesterday...He could of walked into the EZ...:smh:

That drop wasn't really Enunwa's fault. Fitz improvised on the screen, threw it fast and Dareus was in Enunwa's line of vision. The problem is that we rely on screens too much and that gimmick nonsense doesn't win games against top teams. None of the teams in the playoffs rely on screens like we do.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
We should draft Elliot at 20 shyt we need a RB
Agreed

I'm done with this always tweaking his vagina in warmups ass nikka Ivory...

He's good when he's healthy but he's always got some nagging injury...We needed him yesterday and this mothafukka was on the sidelines most of the game...

We just need a solid short yardage type bruising back to complement Bilal and shoulder the load...

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Agreed

He's good when he's healthy but he's always got some nagging injury...We needed him yesterday and this mothafukka was on the sidelines most of the game...

We just need a solid short yardage type bruising back to complement Bilal and shoulder the load...

From what Ivory and Bowles said in the post game, he was good to go, it was game plan related why he got so few carries(he actually was on the field for more snaps than Ridley, the split was 29-26 or something close to that)

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Agreed

Ivory is a FA anyway I prefer if they didn't bring him back.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what Ivory and Bowles said in the post game, he was good to go, it was game plan related why he got so few carries(he actually was on the field for more snaps than Ridley, the split was 29-26 or something close to that)

He likely had some kind of niggling injury so they split his carries. I saw him run some ineffectual dummy routes similar to when Calvin Johnson was injured.

That said, I don't think we should draft a running back in the first. There are probably good enough backs in the later rounds. @Black

I think we should draft a tight end. There are two good tight ends available in the 1st this year - OJ Howard from Alabama and Hunter Henry from Arkansas.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Round 1 - OJ Howard
Round 2 - OT
Round 3 - Royce Freeman
The rest of picks, defence.