You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
The more I watched Mauldin, the more I liked him. I thought he was just all motor at first, but he's got some moves. Needs a bit more polish.

We're gonna need another pass rusher still though. I hope Calhoun is available when we're on the clock, I think he's a beast and will thrive in our system

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I stopped it right there, QB has to be able to put the team on his back

The QB has to be able to bail a team out. Every game the Jets were down 10 more pts this season they lost except the Giants game (because Giants defense is lolz)

Buffalo 2X, Philly, and Houston. Had a chance to win all 4 of those game. He played god awful, defense bended but didn't break and the Jets had the ball with 2 min to go to win each one of those games.

Win one of those games and the Jets would have been playing for a 1st Round BYE this week.

Fitz needs the down and distance to be effective as well as the score. The reason we run with Stephen fukking Ridley on 1st down is because the coaches know.

Couldn't even utilize Devin Smith

The Jets got 1 more year with this D and the WRs. Make the most of it and Bowles scheme works best when you have a lead look at how Arizona puts teams away.

Rivers, Brees, Stafford, Cutler, Griffin and Bradford all are upgrades.

Chan is very good OC and Fitz even admitted that they had to reel the offense back in the 1st half of the season.

If you can get us Brees, Rivers or Stafford I'm all ears.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Good to know that the Jets aren't hitching their wagon to Bryce Petty like some of these dumbass fans.

The QB that I really have my eye on is Carson Wentz. He's actually very intriguing.
They're so annoying. They don't know shyt about Petty other than he's not black like Geno. They hate me in the stadium when I get real about his past in the BIG 12 and them not knowing jack about Baylor or that gimmick no play book offense he came out of and stinking it up Senior Bowl week. He fell to 4th round for a reason.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Enunwa's a good athlete and all but he cant play H-back next year....I hope we find someone else.