You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
He didnt imrpove. His arm strength still sucks. He still is a one read qb. He still throws to double and triple covered wrs. He still makes dumb mistakes. He still cant complete a deep pass.

He had the benefit of a top 10 running game and a top 5 defenses that created constant turnovers while having one of the best,if not the best receiver tandems in jets history and he still wasnt good enough.

He is who he is. He did not improve. He put up empty stats beating up on bad teams, we had the easiest schedule in the league for christs sake.

You literally couldnt put a qb in any better position and he still choked.

And you have no alternative...

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
If Thompkins comes down with that pass tho...:manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And you have no alternative...
Right. Because other qbs couldnt lob passes to marshall on one read. No other qb could win with a running game and a defense doing most of the work.

Fitz is irreplaceable. Thats why he ended our season with his spectacular qb play.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Seriously fukk Revis.. IF you man enough to sit in your locker when you have picks be man enough to take questions when you get torched. Bunny Colvin needs to take blame for these guys coming out with no fire. Get me a decent QB please. Get me LB please. Get me a right tackle PLEASE!!!

Highest paid guy on the team ducking everyone is not a good look. Everyone on the offense stood up there...the defense played like shyt today too.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Thompkins is slow. He overthrew him last week...the ball hit him directly in the hands.
So if a receiver has to stop and wait for the ball allowing the defender to hit him and knock the ball out,its the receivers fault and not the qb with a noodle arm.

Youre unbelievable with the excuses you give for fitz.

3.straight.interceptions.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Right. Because other qbs couldnt lob passes to marshall on one read. No other qb could win with a running game and a defense doing most of the work.

Fitz is irreplaceable. Thats why he ended our season with his spectacular qb play.

He's not irreplaceable....but you need to have an alternative. You cant trash something without having a solution behind it....it just makes you sound like a childish hater.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
So if a receiver has to stop and wait fornthe ball allowing the defender to hit him and knock the ball out,its the receivers fault and not the qb with a noodle arm.

Youre unbelievable with the excuses you give for fitz.

3.straight.interceptions.

He didnt stop though.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
He's not irreplaceable....but you need to have an alternative. You cant trash something without having a solution behind it....it just makes you sound like a childish hater.

Mac is smart enough to find an Upgrade at QB. He was smart enough to bring in Fitz as reinforcement for Geno ... He'll find an alternative.

There's going to be plenty of Player turnover at the QB position. Bring in the cokehead if they have too.

The fukking Bills have a Better QB than we do and he's being held back by the idiot coaching staff.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Not wanting to see a qb who we know for a fact cant get us in the playoffs makes me a choldish hater? :mjlol:

I already answered your question once. I would rather ANYBODY than fitz. I would rather take a flyer on bradford,griffin,kaep,see if we can get rivers or brees or even start petty than suffer through seeing fitz not being able to complete a pass over 10 tards again and not make the playoffs while not being bad enough to draft a franchise qb.

Starting fitz isnt a plan,its purgatory.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Mac is smart enough to find an Upgrade at QB. He was smart enough to bring in Fitz as reinforcement for Geno ... He'll find an alternative.

There's going to be plenty of Player turnover at the QB position. Bring in the cokehead if they have too.

The fukking Bills have a Better QB than we do and he's being held back by the idiot coaching staff.

Hard no to Manziel. I trust the FO to find someone else as well...