You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
SO are there no hidden gems in this years draft? Brady's or Russ Wilson's of the world. Kaep, RG3 should be lookin for work
I have no idea about the draft. But unless it's a high pick they're better off on the bench for a year or two. Im personally not a big fan of Kaep or RG

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Ivory apparently wasnt hurt....that's puzzling

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
He literally threw it to either or marshall or decker on the majority of passes and watched them work magic. ANY qb can lob up prayers and watch marshall make you look good. Megatrons been doing for years for stafford. Where has staffords 5000 yard season gotten the lions?

Fitz is a loser and EASILY replaecable.

Where did that supposed good qb play get us? Not in the playoffs thanks to fitz throwing 3 straight ints to end the season.

If his best is still not good enough for the playoffs what is the point other than keeping us mediocre enough not to be able to draft a franchise qb?
Its not that easy as just throwing it up you have to give him some credit. And yea they missed the playoffs this year but they did better than pretty much everyone though they would.

I'm not even a huge Fitz fan at all but he had a really good year

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Its not that easy as just throwing it up you have to give him some credit. And yea they missed the playoffs this year but they did better than pretty much everyone though they would.

I'm not even a huge Fitz fan at all but he had a really good year
*insert video of fitz lobbing up ball 5 yards short and marshall making an amzing play and turning a would be int into a 70 td*

Fitz is a one read qb. Anybody can stare down receivers and huck them up.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Just look at the horrible qb play astound the league. It's damn near impossible to find a QB.

With Marshall and Fitz never making the playoffs they're going to be especially hungry next year. I think this team is better next year

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
*insert video of fitz lobbing up ball 5 yards short and marshall making an amzing play and turning a would be int into a 70 td*

Fitz is a one read qb. Anybody can stare down receivers and huck them up.
Yea cause he did that "literally" every time

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just look at the horrible qb play astound the league. It's damn near impossible to find a QB.

With Marshall and Fitz never making the playoffs they're going to be especially hungry next year. I think this team is better next year
:dead: wouldnt they be espcially hungry this year?

Fitz is fools gold. He will never lead a team anywhere he doesnt have the talent,the arm or the football awareness.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The Jets play the two best divisions in football next year(AFC North and NFC West). I don't think they're going to get to 10 wins next year.
That's a good point. Imo It's too early to say how tough those divisions will be next year

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
:dead: wouldnt they be espcially hungry this year?

Fitz is fools gold. He will never lead a team anywhere he doesnt have the talent,the arm or the football awareness.
So who can we get that's better? Is pointless debating this with you if you think he was so bad this year and doesn't deserve any credit

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I can say with some certainty that those two divisions will be much better than the AFC South and NFC East this year.

Better QB's. Schedule will be tougher on paper...but Im not giving up on next year already lol. Too much crazy stuff happens within an NFL year to think otherwise.