You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
That guy is Petty, Maccagnan drafted him and likes him. I would assume that the gameplan is Fitz is signed for short money and plays next year while Petty still gets some seasoning and he is hopefully ready by 2017 season.
:mjlol:

If you wanna hitch your wagon to a 4th round QB, by all means go ahead.

I will not be doing such a thing though :francis:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Better QB's. Schedule will be tougher on paper...but Im not giving up on next year already lol. Too much crazy stuff happens within an NFL year to think otherwise.

The NFC E and AFC S only had 2 teams finish > .500 this year(Texans and Redskins). The Jets have to play Seattle, Arizona, Pitt(who they NEVER beat), Ravens, Bengals..... I'm not seeing the wins.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I don't want to keep talking about this either lol.

But when do you guys think was the last time the jets had qb play this good or better? I think it's an interesting question

I think Sanchez played realy well in the playoffs. Pennington was a good regular season qb before his arm fell off

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

But when do you guys think was the last time the jets had qb play this good or better? I think it's an interesting question
It isnt interesting because none of our qbs have had a tandem as good as marshall and decker. They would make any qb look good.

All the credit goes to them. Weve seen what fitz looks like without them. He isnt a good qb and the narrative that he is patently false.

Hes garbage. Theirs a reason he was a 7th round pick,and a reason no team wants him and we got him for a bag of footballs.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
It isnt interesting because none of our qbs have had a tandem as good as marshall and decker. They would make any qb look good.

All the credit goes to them. Weve seen what fitz looks like without them. He isnt a good qb and the narrative that he is patently false.

Hes garbage. Theirs a reason he was a 7th round pick,and a reason no team wants him and we got him for a bag of footballs.

You want Cutler? Who are we looking at?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Even the bills and texans realized fitz was garbage yet some fans want fitz back :dead:
Yea cause it's impossible for players to improve. And get reunited with a coordinator who he had his most success with.

And actual Maccagnan was with the texans and apparently he did want Fitz

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps

I think Sanchez played realy well in the playoffs. Pennington was a good regular season qb before his arm fell off

Vinny, Chad and even Favre

Before Favre fukked up his shoulder he played at a MVP level his 1st 9 games

I said it in the game thread, I know MetLife isn't Giants Stadium but if it was cold and windy like it was supposed to be. You need a QB who can pierce it through the wind. That's why Fitz fell off in Buffalo that one year when they started 6-0. El Nino isn't going to roll around every winter.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yea cause it's impossible for players to improve. And get reunited with a coordinator who he had his most success with.

And actual Maccagnan was with the texans and apparently he did want Fitz
He didnt imrpove. His arm strength still sucks. He still is a one read qb. He still throws to double and triple covered wrs. He still makes dumb mistakes. He still cant complete a deep pass.

He had the benefit of a top 10 running game and a top 5 defenses that created constant turnovers while having one of the best,if not the best receiver tandems in jets history and he still wasnt good enough.

He is who he is. He did not improve. He put up empty stats beating up on bad teams, we had the easiest schedule in the league for christs sake.

You literally couldnt put a qb in any better position and he still choked.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

Pretty much every qb except the elites need good recievers to be successful. I get it you don't like him. If he had a season with 40 td and 5 int you would say he stucks and anyone could have done it lol

Braylon and Holmes were a very good tandem I'm they're prime

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Vinny, Chad and even Favre

Before Favre fukked up his shoulder he played at a MVP level his 1st 9 games

I said it in the game thread, I know MetLife isn't Giants Stadium but if it was cold and windy like it was supposed to be. You need a QB who can pierce it through the wind. That's why Fitz fell off in Buffalo that one year when they started 6-0. El Nino isn't going to roll around every winter.
That's true Favre was great till he fukked his arm up. That was an unfortunate season lol