You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
People wanting to get rid of Fitz need to realize there's no way they'd be able to find someone better for next year. Its extremely difficult to find a QB, and Fitzpatrick actualy played realy good this year. It's the best qb play I've seen for the jets for a long ass time. Since Sanchez played well in the playoffs maybe. shyt maybe since Pennington. What y'all think about that?

I think the move is to draft someone to sit behind Fitz for a year or two.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
People wanting to get rid of Fitz need to realize there's no way they'd be able to find someone better for next year. Its extremely difficult to find a QB, and Fitzpatrick actualy played realy good this year. It's the best qb play I've seen for the jets for a long ass time. Since Sanchez played well in the playoffs maybe. shyt maybe since Pennington. What y'all think about that?

It's not hard to be younger and as good as Fitz running this offense.

Fitz was easy to find for a reason. You making him out to be an all or nothing qb... :heh:

This year was smoke and mirrors

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
It's not hard to be younger and as good as Fitz running this offense.

Fitz was easy to find for a reason. You making him out to be an all or nothing qb... :heh:

This year was smoke and mirrors
Much like everyone here I've seen pretty every throw he made this year and imo he played very well. There's no way you just plug someone young in and expect him to be as good. It ain't that easy

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota

SO are there no hidden gems in this years draft? Brady's or Russ Wilson's of the world. Kaep, RG3 should be lookin for work

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

We would've already had our long term QB if we would have tanked last year :aicmon:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Much like everyone here I've seen pretty every throw he made this year and imo he played very well. There's no way you just plug someone young in and expect him to be as good. It ain't that easy
He literally threw it to either or marshall or decker on the majority of passes and watched them work magic. ANY qb can lob up prayers and watch marshall make you look good. Megatrons been doing for years for stafford. Where has staffords 5000 yard season gotten the lions?

Fitz is a loser and EASILY replaecable.

Where did that supposed good qb play get us? Not in the playoffs thanks to fitz throwing 3 straight ints to end the season.

If his best is still not good enough for the playoffs what is the point other than keeping us mediocre enough not to be able to draft a franchise qb?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

That guy is Petty, Maccagnan drafted him and likes him. I would assume that the gameplan is Fitz is signed for short money and plays next year while Petty still gets some seasoning and he is hopefully ready by 2017 season.