You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Daps
Reppin
NY
Live by the Fitz, die by the Fitz.

Garbage ass performance today all around. Sheldon with a boneheaded penalty on 4th down, dumb drops here and there, poor clock management by Bowles to end the first half.

Shout out to Revis, that stupid lethargic fukk who mailed it in today with his performance. fukking embarrassing watching him play 10 yards off Watkins every time and allowing him to make food of him the entire game.

What a waste of a great season from Brandon Marshall.

Mark me down as not wanting Fitz as our QB next season.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
fukking idiot bigots
Maybe you shoulda beat us?
RAIDERS WHOPPED THAT ASS AMD LOOK NO PLAYOFFS FOR YALL fukkING LOSERS :russ:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
And before the usual suspects come in talking about geno this geno that,their is no real geno smith stans. Just fans that knew fitz is garbage and wanted a definitive answer if geno could play well now having marshall and an improved defense backing him.

We wont get that answer,we learned absolutely nothing this season. Geno is most likely gone and fitz will be back and stink up the place next season.

Now we have a shytty draft position,no playoffs and our aging players got another year older. This fukking sucks.
SHUT THR fukk UP
YEAHHH U GUYS IS DONE TAKE THAT Lo

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Came into another thread to talk shyt even though your team missed the playoffs too.

Get the fukk outta here you fukking inbred

"Now we have a shytty draft position,no playoffs and our aging players got another year older. This fukking sucks"
Yo mans @Prodigal Syndicate saying that loser
Us we are goos young core we'll be ready next year You guys are done
SHUT THE fukk UP YOU LOSER BIGOT
YOU GUYS HAD A CHANCE HAD A WINNING STREAK AND CHOKED LIKE WOWW

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Gotdamn I can't believe you brehs lost to the Bills in what essentially was a playoff game:mjlol:

At least Bowles looks like a good coach though:ehh:

All you need is a good QB:manny:

Saw a Jets fan lose it in his car screaming "FUCCCCCK" and almost getting into a car wreck running a red light:skip:

I hope ya'll lose Wilk. Best DL in the L.:mjcry:

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
1) Whatever Andy Reid taught Bowles about clock management. He needs to forget about all of it
2) Fire all the Special Teams players and cut all the ST players
3) For the love of God, Some Speed in the Lineback Position please or more Hybrid Safety types
4) Bytch ass Woody better do Mo right
5) A Franchise QB, Fitz had a goood season ... but he was lucky and he had Brandon Marshall

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the season is over and Fitz--despite having top 5 D, two of the best weapons in the league and one of the league's easiest schedules--fails to lift the Jets to the playoffs. Things couldn't have been made easier for any QB yet the result is still there.

Will Fitz get another chance next year to fail again after coordinators dissect Gailey's scheme and the Jets play a hard schedule?:mjpls:

Will you still be a jet fan after they release Geno? :mjpls:

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
Live by the Fitz, die by the Fitz.

Garbage ass performance today all around. Sheldon with a boneheaded penalty on 4th down, dumb drops here and there, poor clock management by Bowles to end the first half.

Shout out to Revis, that stupid lethargic fukk who mailed it in today with his performance. fukking embarrassing watching him play 10 yards off Watkins every time and allowing him to make food of him the entire game.

What a waste of a great season from Brandon Marshall.

Mark me down as not wanting Fitz as our QB next season.
A lot of coaching issues today. Revis definitely could have played better, but that cushion may not have been his decision. He didn't play that way throughout the last game against buffalo. Gailey allowed Fitz to have the best season of his career, but there was no reliable answer when we needed a third option. Kerley is a bad punt returner but he could have helped the offense. He was the playmaker when we had nobody and this year he isn't capable of seeing the field?

For all of the good things that happened this year, it was a waste. The faces change but it is the same story. Poor game planning, poor time management, penalties, turnovers, we won too much to get a good draft pick & choked when we had the chance to go to the playoffs. We don't know who the QB will be (I don't want Fitz), key players on the team are getting old (with no replacement) and the Special Teams unit is trash.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of coaching issues today. Revis definitely could have played better, but that cushion may not have been his decision. He didn't play that way throughout the last game against buffalo. Gailey allowed Fitz to have the best season of his career, but there was no reliable answer when we needed a third option. Kerley is a bad punt returner but he could have helped the offense. He was the playmaker when we had nobody and this year he isn't capable of seeing the field?

For all of the good things that happened this year, it was a waste. The faces change but it is the same story. Poor game planning, poor time management, penalties, turnovers, we won too much to get a good draft pick & choked when we had the chance to go to the playoffs. We don't know who the QB will be (I don't want Fitz), key players on the team are getting old (with no replacement) and the Special Teams unit is trash.

I think the staff was afraid Watkins would burn Revis and the goal was to restrict Tyrod to short passes. It wasn't a poor game plan because Tyrod has better chemistry with Watkins now versus when Tyrod played the Jets last.

I think Kerley simply doesn't see the field because his catch radius is too small for Fitz to target. He's not open enough and Fitz has to throw into windows to hit Kerley.