You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If fitz is the starting qb next season I wont be watching.

I can handle watching young qbs playing up and down and hoping they improve.

I cant watch a journeyman loser steer us into mediocrity and a management that would be willing to waste the last few years of marshall,revis,mangold etc on a qb that will never win with no hope.

I pray jets management wake up and realize fitz will always be nothing more than a backup at best and bring someone else in. I would take petty starting over him.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the season is over and Fitz--despite having top 5 D, two of the best weapons in the league and one of the league's easiest schedules--fails to lift the Jets to the playoffs. Things couldn't have been made easier for any QB yet the result is still there.

Will Fitz get another chance next year to fail again after coordinators dissect Gailey's scheme and the Jets play a hard schedule?:mjpls:

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So the season is over and Fitz--despite having top 5 D, two of the best weapons in the league and one of the league's easiest schedules--fails to lift the Jets to the playoffs.

Will he get another chance next year after coordinators dissect Gailey's scheme?:mjpls:
Don't offend good defenses by lumping the Jets in with them

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And before the usual suspects come in talking about geno this geno that,their is no real geno smith stans. Just fans that knew fitz is garbage and wanted a definitive answer if geno could play well now having marshall and an improved defense backing him.

We wont get that answer,we learned absolutely nothing this season. Geno is most likely gone and fitz will be back and stink up the place next season.

Now we have a shytty draft position,no playoffs and our aging players got another year older. This fukking sucks.