You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This post is dishonest at best. We had no choice to spend this offseason because we were so far below the cap. We literally had to spend. Revis, Marshall, Skrine, Gilchirst and Carpenter have all been good to very good. All starters and will all start next year.

Maccagnan has had zero drafts so far. Zero. 2016 will be the first draft he'll have his staff for. But if you want to engrave his tombstone already so be it. Saying this was an all in season is just incorrect. Considering it's a brand new GM and a brand new coaching staff. Trying to win to make the playoffs is not even remotely similar to winning when you've been mathematically eliminated.
Say a post is dishonest then say our GMs draft doesnt count brehs.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Say a post is dishonest then say our GMs draft doesnt count brehs.

Fine count this draft with Bradway and company's scouts. Williams and Maudlin have both been good.

But yeah his first real draft with his hires will be 2016.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Best bet I think is winning out obviously and Denver losing out.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Eh. We can only play who's in front of us. Besides, this time last year we would've have probably lost to almost all of those teams.

Last place schedule combined with the NFC East having a down year. Pats schedule has been basically the same.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Best bet I think is winning out obviously and Denver losing out.

If the Jets win out they need either KC, PIT or DEN to lose just one game and they are in. If they lose another game, they need one of those teams to lose out to get in.

The NE game is essentially a playoff game

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If the Jets win out they need either KC, PIT or DEN to lose just one game and they are in. If they lose another game, they need one of those teams to lose out to get in.

The NE game is essentially a playoff game

I know what I want for Christmas.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
You don't have to worry about us, our team has quit on Rex, especially the defense, should be an easy blowout for the Jets. Just gotta beat the Pats and 11 wins is yours.

Rex's contract is crazy bad.