You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If we don't beat New England tomorrow, we truly don't deserve to make the playoffs. They're the only winning team we've played this season.

That's really the only reason we're even in a position to make the playoffs. If somehow do, we're in for a rude awakening :porter:
:dwillhuh: We've made a lot of strides since last year.

Yea the 4-12 season.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:dwillhuh: We've made a lot of strides since last year.

Yea the 4-12 season.
Yes, we've gotten better since last year. I've never denied that.

But we're not ready to make serious noise. Some of us got a false sense of hope because of the improvements. But when you look at our schedule, we haven't beaten any good teams. And have looked bad in some wins against bad teams. Then take into account that our CAC savior FitzCACtrick historically looks like shyt against winning teams, that tells me we're not getting very far :francis:

Now you see why some of us wanted to tank last season, yet we were lambasted to no end :francis:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yes, we've gotten better since last year. I've never denied that.

But we're not ready to make serious noise. Some of us got a false sense of hope because of the improvements. But when you look at our schedule, we haven't beaten any good teams. And have looked bad in some wins against bad teams. Then take into account that our CAC savior FitzCACtrick historically looks like shyt against winning teams, that tells me we're not getting very far :francis:

Now you see why some of us wanted to tank last season, yet we were lambasted to no end :francis:

:russ:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Idzik's problem was twofold:

1. He couldn't draft, and then couldn't develop guys.

2. His plan required punting seasons away while not doing right by the team. That you can't recover from.
Was it idzik that couldnt develop guys?or was it rex? We all see how pryor is blossoming now that hes allowed to play his own position :upsetfavre:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If we don't beat New England tomorrow, we truly don't deserve to make the playoffs. They're the only winning team we've played this season.

That's really the only reason we're even in a position to make the playoffs. If somehow do, we're in for a rude awakening :porter:
Honestly though you cant even hold that against the jets. Right now there is literally only 11 teams in the entire league with a winning record. Practically every team has a soft schedule because the NFL is shyt this year

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Was it idzik that couldnt develop guys?or was it rex? We all see how pryor is blossoming now that hes allowed to play his own position :upsetfavre:
so find a coach, but as I said from the beginning, if you don't wanna keep the head coach, don't keep the head coach. If he thought he was gonna get fired for firing the head coach, then he wasn't really the GM and he shouldn't have taken the job in the first place. His plan ultimately cost us 2 seasons and a crapload of picks

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Honestly though you cant even hold that against the jets. Right now there is literally only 11 teams in the entire league with a winning record. Practically every team has a soft schedule because the NFL is shyt this year
That's true, I understand that. The problem is that we're struggling to beat alot of these bad teams. There's no reason why we should have had difficulty beating the fukking Cowboys :scusthov:

If we were really that good, we'd have no problem beating these bad teams. This season has showed me we're good enough to get past these bad teams, but I don't think we're able to beat the real playoff caliber teams :manny:

More reason why I'm pissed we didn't tank last year for a QB :smugfavre:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
so find a coach, but as I said from the beginning, if you don't wanna keep the head coach, don't keep the head coach. If he thought he was gonna get fired for firing the head coach, then he wasn't really the GM and he shouldn't have taken the job in the first place. His plan ultimately cost us 2 seasons and a crapload of picks
How did it cost us a crapload of picks? The majority of teams barely hit on 25% of their picks. Yeah you might have an odd draft here and there where a team knocks it out of the park but those are rare as hell.

Quite a few picks from those 2 drafts are key players on this team.

Bellichek gets called a draft genius and the pats miss on the vast majority of their picks.

And its pretty clear what happened. Woody wanted rex to stay but needed to do something to placate the fans. He dumps tanny and tells every gm suitor they have to take rex. Idzik had no real control because woody wanted rex. It scared away other people because they didnt want rex.

It was all woodys doing. Cant be mad at idzik for taking a job for more money that nobody else wanted.:manny:

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That's true, I understand that. The problem is that we're struggling to beat alot of these bad teams. There's no reason why we should have had difficulty beating the fukking Cowboys :scusthov:

If we were really that good, we'd have no problem beating these bad teams. This season has showed me we're good enough to get past these bad teams, but I don't think we're able to beat the real playoff caliber teams :manny:

More reason why I'm pissed we didn't tank last year for a QB :smugfavre:
Oh I agree. I think this team has under achieved with the level of talent we have. Yeah we have some holes but so does every team.

We could easily be 11-3 right now. But bowles is a rookie coach so some mistakes and growing pains were expected.

I think we could easily make a run in the playoffs if fitz doesnt turn the ball over and our D steps up.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh I agree. I think this team has under achieved with the level of talent we have. Yeah we have some holes but so does every team.

We could easily be 11-3 right now. But bowles is a rookie coach so some mistakes and growing pains were expected.

I think we could easily make a run in the playoffs if fitz doesnt turn the ball over and our D steps up.
Get in the game thread and post breh:dame:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
How did it cost us a crapload of picks? The majority of teams barely hit on 25% of their picks. Yeah you might have an odd draft here and there where a team knocks it out of the park but those are rare as hell.

Quite a few picks from those 2 drafts are key players on this team.

Bellichek gets called a draft genius and the pats miss on the vast majority of their picks.

Let's list the W's (Ivory trade aside)

Sheldon Richardson - talented as fukk but he's either not gonna be the one who stays or it's gonna cost us Mo Wilk in a roundabout way (actually Leonard Williams will cost us Mo Wilk, but I could easily see this team drafting D-Line again)

Winters- has been better than last year, all I can ask

Pryor- see Winters

Bohanon- decent pick

Reilly I guess is decent depth

Marcus Williams may be the biggest surprise of them all as a UDFA.

He whiffed too many times and followed the lead of a guy who he didn't even want as coach.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Let's list the W's (Ivory trade aside)

Sheldon Richardson - talented as fukk but he's either not gonna be the one who stays or it's gonna cost us Mo Wilk in a roundabout way (actually Leonard Williams will cost us Mo Wilk, but I could easily see this team drafting D-Line again)

Winters- has been better than last year, all I can ask

Pryor- see Winters

Bohanon- decent pick

Reilly I guess is decent depth

Marcus Williams may be the biggest surprise of them all as a UDFA.

He whiffed too many times and followed the lead of a guy who he didn't even want as coach.
Enunwa has been a key part of our offense. Dakota might pan out and made the cut. Amaro had a solid rookie campaign juat got hurt. Mcdougle is essentially a rookie this year and is skrines back up who knows what we got there.

We still have pieces that can develop for us.

Like i always say,you cant really judge a draft until its been around 3 seasons.