You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Heres my thing.

Its 1 thing to be excited about a young team thats on the rise and just missed the playoffs.

Its another to spend your entire cap,go with vet players and miss the playoffs.

This isnt a team thats on the rise due to some great drafts. We definitely do have some nice pieces to build around but We basically went out and bought us some more wins.

I want us to build a viable team going forward. Not stick band aids on to fool the fans.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Heres my thing.

Its 1 thing to be excited about a young team thats on the rise and just missed the playoffs.

This isnt a team thats on the rise due to some great drafts. We definitely do have some nice pieces to build around but We basically went out and bought us some more wins.

I want us to build a viable team going forward. Not stick band aids on to fool the fans.

We just cleaned house what exactly were you expecting year 1? The only moves that we made for veteran guys were for Revis and Marshall who are both top 10 at their position and arguably top 5.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Heres my thing.

We are a young team on the defensive side. Offensively........ :scust: & :old:

Especially on the O-line

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Are you guys enjoying all your fantastical playoff talk before we come in and end your season this week, I do hope so :youngsabo:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Are you guys enjoying all your fantastical playoff talk before we come in and end your season this week, I do hope so :youngsabo:
You're looking for guys to be fantastical so you can go on your fukk boi corny pats fan shyt on some "look. Them Jets fans tink we're gonna go to dere PAHK and lose!!"

fukk outta here

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
You're looking for guys to be fantastical so you can go on your fukk boi corny pats fan shyt on some "look. Them Jets fans tink we're gonna go to dere PAHK and lose!!"

fukk outta here

Enjoy your last meaningful game of the season

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
We just cleaned house what exactly were you expecting year 1? The only moves that we made for veteran guys were for Revis and Marshall who are both top 10 at their position and arguably top 5.
I don't have any expectations yet.

Our O line is old and needs to be rebuilt. Our LB core is old and needs to be rebuilt. Guys like marshall,revis and cro are aging. The qb positionhas no answer.

We will live and die by the draft. All our GM has shown so far is he knows how to write big checks.

You cant say this is year 1 of a rebuild and its going well when all we did was spend big money in FA. We cant do that again next season weve spent it all already now we have mo and sheldon coming up wanting to be paid.

We went all in this past off season. We took our best shot we shall see how it plays out. And if it doesnt all we did was hurt our future. Then the extra wins would be as meaningless as the ones we had at the end of last season.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Enjoy your last meaningful game of the season
Continue Overhyping Jets fans as being over the top so you can go on your over the top Pta fukk boi steez.

Niqqa came in LOOKING to create drama and want to hide his hands like a bird.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I don't have any expectations yet.

Our O line is old and needs to be rebuilt. Our LB core is old and needs to be rebuilt. Guys like marshall,revis and cro are aging. The qb positionhas no answer.

We will live and die by the draft. All our GM has shown so far is he knows how to write big checks.

You cant say this is year 1 of a rebuild and its going well when all we did was spend big money in FA. We cant do that again next season weve spent it all already now we have mo and sheldon coming up wanting to be paid.

We went all in this past off season. We took our best shot we shall see how it plays out. And if it doesnt all we did was hurt our future. Then the extra wins would be as meaningless as the ones we had at the end of last season.

This post is dishonest at best. We had no choice to spend this offseason because we were so far below the cap. We literally had to spend. Revis, Marshall, Skrine, Gilchirst and Carpenter have all been good to very good. All starters and will all start next year.

Maccagnan has had zero drafts so far. Zero. 2016 will be the first draft he'll have his staff for. But if you want to engrave his tombstone already so be it. Saying this was an all in season is just incorrect. Considering it's a brand new GM and a brand new coaching staff. Trying to win to make the playoffs is not even remotely similar to winning when you've been mathematically eliminated.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Jets can make the playoffs still even if they lose to NE(the odds are VERY remote, essentially either PIT or DEN have to lose out)