You know what? fukk it, I’m a Baron Corbin fan. Who’s brave enough to stand on that ledge...

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
And you're so fukking stupid you don't realize I'm not talking about this thread Negrodamus. But you probably have brain damage from your birth. You're a failed racist troll and that's why you're so deep in the red. You've always come off as a caricature of how a white person thinks black people behave on the internet right down to the usernames. People were figuring that out and you switched it up. Only so long fake blacks can pretend. And if you are black.....well, you suck at it.
Says the guy that supports the biggest racist troll on this site KKKing. Yea sure bytch. You're a racist cac by association ol maga ass bytch. Go try to kill yourself again. You TLR fakkit

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Who are people paying to see get beat besides Brock Lesnar when he was champion?

Go ahead y’all. Lie to me.

None of these nikkas. People root for heels, and boo the “character” while simultaneously being enamored with the nikka. Case in point, Daniel Bryan. Y’all not paying to see him lose, y’all want the nikka to win despite him being a “bad guy”

Goofy shyt..

Corbin hatred is real and runs deep. y’all gon be disgruntled as fukk, hoping, wishing and praying for someone to beat him when he gets that championship

glad i don't watch the wwe, anymore.
Corbin and taven are two people.
that if they ever win a Major title at.
it would definitely be the last time i watch said promotion ever.
wwe been got the ban hammer.
roh got the ban hammer for that taven bullshyt early too.

Corbin win the title.
aew will be number one in no time.
plus probably put wwe out of business early too.

Corbin is a promotional death waiting to happen.
just like taven is a promotional death waiting to happen.
that already happened.

art barr

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

Corbin win the title.

art barr

I think we’ve seen a lot of garbage post monday night wars, but hes garbage garbage.

Daps
Is 'getting booed' really all there is to being a great heel? Because all his promos sound like he's reading from cue cards.

thank you

i can hear the pages turning when he's on the mic

i get it he gets reactions

but heels have to have something that makes you want to watch them do bad shyt or get their ass kicked

IMO corbin has neither

and if the bar is so low that corbin is considered a good heel then there is no bar anymore

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think we’ve seen a lot of garbage post monday night wars, but hes garbage garbage.

duke the trash stuck at the bottom of the largest condo high rise complex's trash compactor.
after the compacter ran.
duke life threatening make sure the whole compactor shut off.
from the main power supply to get in and clear the trash.

Corbin danger to your whole work history level trash.
ol i thought the power was shut off.
had an accident/death on the job style level trash

art barr

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
thank you

i can hear the pages turning when he's on the mic

i get it he gets reactions

but heels have to have something that makes you want to watch them do bad shyt or get their ass kicked

IMO corbin has neither

and if the bar is so low that corbin is considered a good heel then there is no bar anymore
Since day one I got the vibe of someone who’s trying way too hard to be a heel and to get heat. Every promo he’s cut that I’ve ever seen is John Cena Y2Cheap (google it if you don’t remember) levels of :snoop: :francis::comeon::camby:. They’re barely any better than that awful promo big cass cut last year on smackdown. He looks like a shytty CAW. Generic and uninteresting. Does he even have any defining personality traits? He’s just a cookie cutter heel with nothing that makes him stand out. Watching the guy is like slugging down a bottle of NyQuil. I just don’t get how anyone could legit tune in to watch this guy.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Corbin win the title.

that already happened.

art barr

A company in a ratings crisis turning to Baron Corbin would be unspeakably stupid. Just like ROH turning to Taven when literally fighting for survival. Think of all the people (esp black) spoken of on here as not being championship material, but Corbin is.

Daps
Since day one I got the vibe of someone who’s trying way too hard to be a heel and to get heat. Every promo he’s cut that I’ve ever seen is John Cena Y2Cheap (google it if you don’t remember) levels of :snoop: :francis::comeon::camby:. They’re barely any better than that awful promo big cass cut last year on smackdown. He looks like a shytty CAW. Generic and uninteresting. Does he even have any defining personality traits? Watching the guy is like slugging down a bottle of NyQuil. I just don’t get how anyone could legit tune in to watch this guy.

corbin every week acts and sounds like a CAW who just memorized his lines in gorilla position recited them and I'm supposed to applaud this wack shyt?

:camby:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm ehhh on his current run, but I don't hate it.

He was a genuinely effective old school heel at NXT London. Came out to go away heat, left to proper earned HEAT. He's a through and through heel.

But they need a much better angle for him. Well.. An ANGLE AT ALL