You know what? fukk it, I’m a Baron Corbin fan. Who’s brave enough to stand on that ledge...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
and agree with me?

Call it X-Pac heat, change the channel heat, whatever..

He’s the only heel in wrestling people genuinely hate. He isn’t drawing a dime, obviously, and WWE ratings are shyt altogether.. but I’m a fan of his work. Sue me

Was at RAW last night and on a show that featured Roman, Heyman, Seth etc. HE got the biggest/loudest reaction.

I’m rollin with Corbin brehs, sorry

nikkas get mad as fukk when @Da King says Ciampa and Bryan have "fake heat" but have been pushing X-Pac and "get off my TV heat (nikka they're in an arena :gucci:)" for years. These dudes can't even keep their arguments consistent. Since when do fans BOO HEELS they don;t give a fukk about? If that were the case Lars Sullivan would have nuclear heat instead of the silence he's greeted with. The fans know to boo faces they don't want to see and greet unwanted heels to complete silence.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
By the way, if the whole point of this "real heat" shyt a guy like Corbin supposedly gets. Isn't stanning him goes against what makes him a "real heel" in the first place?

OP giving fake heat to Corbin :wow:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Look at former Coli troll and c00n @Negrodamus y'all. He used to try to imitate @Da King's schtick but failed at it. Called TSC a commie forum after @Spyro (an annoying and possibly racist troll) was banned. Said Detroit (a city with a large black population) was too poor to attend wrestling shows. Dude changed his name and tried to hide the fact that he's a failed troll. Kid is obviously on the spectrum and not getting the help he needs. He'd be euthanized for the sake of himself and society in other times. I feel legit sorry for him.
You're so fukking stupid that you don't realize I was mocking KKKing but you have his dikk so far up your ass to realize that.

You probably have brain damage from when you tried to hang yourself

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikkas get mad as fukk when @Da King says Ciampa and Bryan have "fake heat" but have been pushing X-Pac and "get off my TV heat (nikka they're in an arena :gucci:)" for years. These dudes can't even keep their arguments consistent. Since when do fans BOO HEELS they don;t give a fukk about? If that were the case Lars Sullivan would have nuclear heat instead of the silence he's greeted with. The fans know to boo faces they don't want to see and greet unwanted heels to complete silence.

How many times do I have to say that literally everything I say is agreed on later by the TSC marks, just months later

@Larry Legend its called fake heat

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You're so fukking stupid that you don't realize I was mocking KKKing but you have his dikk so far up your ass to realize that.

You probably have brain damage from when you tried to hang yourself

And you're so fukking stupid you don't realize I'm not talking about this thread Negrodamus. But you probably have brain damage from your birth. You're a failed racist troll and that's why you're so deep in the red. You've always come off as a caricature of how a white person thinks black people behave on the internet right down to the usernames. People were figuring that out and you switched it up. Only so long fake blacks can pretend. And if you are black.....well, you suck at it.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
All the praise this cac gets for his “great heel work” :mjlol:

mjf-5222019-aew-ftr_5sc1wvuzv1hb1l2rxgosve3ev.jpg

@Rarely-Wrong Liggins @Heelish

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
All the praise this cac gets for his “great heel work” :mjlol:

mjf-5222019-aew-ftr_5sc1wvuzv1hb1l2rxgosve3ev.jpg

@Rarely-Wrong Liggins @Heelish

He's a Chris "Harvard" Nowitzky version of the Miz with a bit of DiBiase Jr. thrown in. Rich, smug heel is one of the easiest gimmicks to pull off. Ted Jr. being a charisma black hole was the only thing that kept him from being successful.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I wouldn't mind him if his look wasn't so :trash:
Why the fukk is he still wearing dress pants and shyt if he's not the Constable?
Dude needs to get a new look ASAP especially that head tat he was talkin bout

I’m willing to bet that he and everyone involved are fully aware that people hate his ring attire. It’s literally the reason he continues to wear it.

Because the point is for you not to like him. It’s not that complicated..

By the way, if the whole point of this "real heat" shyt a guy like Corbin supposedly gets. Isn't stanning him goes against what makes him a "real heel" in the first place?

OP giving fake heat to Corbin :wow:

I don’t have fake heat with dude. I flat out like him.

I don’t go to shows and pretend to dislike the nikkas I fukk with for the sake of story. If I’m a fan, I’m cheering, If I don’t fukk with you I’m booing.. and if I simply don’t care, it’s quiet for you.

And judging by the rest of that staples center crowd, it’s quiet for a lot of these dudes y’all behind

EC3 got a bigger reaction than Ricochet :skip:

Edit: and that’s not me saying EC3 is over. That’s me pointing out how much nobody gave a fukk about ricochet. Bro got booed for going over The Miz

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
And you're so fukking stupid you don't realize I'm not talking about this thread Negrodamus. But you probably have brain damage from your birth. You're a failed racist troll and that's why you're so deep in the red. You've always come off as a caricature of how a white person thinks black people behave on the internet right down to the usernames. People were figuring that out and you switched it up. Only so long fake blacks can pretend. And if you are black.....well, you suck at it.

Told you about the low IQ of these marks :sas2:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
When I watched him conterminously back in the day I thought he was great at wrestling. Horrible on the mic.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Baron Corbin plays to his strengths/wheelhouse better than just about anybody in the WWE, and consistently gets a heel reaction in a time where the lines between good and bad stay getting blurred (see: Seth Rollins attacking people with chairs, the most goody-two shoes women's character in the WWE somehow becoming the heel in a feud with Alexa Bliss, most anything Becky's been doing).

At best, he may be a multi-time midcard champion that's good for spot duty as a main event challenger on a B-tier PPV, but he's solid. Dope finish. Dope signatures. Dope theme. He checks the boxes.

I'm rolling with the breh. :hubie: