You know what? fukk it, I’m a Baron Corbin fan. Who’s brave enough to stand on that ledge...

Linc

Too tired to sleep
Daps
his name sounds like it came from that list of fictional baseball players from some japanese nintento game

Screen-Shot-2017-10-05-at-9.32.04-AM.png

Bobson dugnutt :russ:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to think of genuine good heels currently, Daniel Bryan did a great job when he first turned, haven't followed since, the shyt he was saying for sure would make some people dislike him. Shayna Bazler, really can't think of many, Miz was a good heel. Samoa Joe seems like he had the rug pulled from him and Brock at 1 point too but his short terrible matches killed it. Stephanie was a pretty good heel.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I’ll mostly just say he’s had a lot of good matches, which I’m not surprised about cause when he was originally brought up to the main roster, he was feuding with a lot of the work horses

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
The thing about heels these days is...none of them can generate genuine heat.

The Miz being a face is cool but he's a dude that knows how to kill a crowd if he wants to. Crowds react to him the way he wants them to, and he is 100% understanding of how to make that happen. No other heels can really do that save Daniel Bryan. Kevin Owens is a great heel for all the little things he does, but whenever they want him to try and generate some decent heat, they have him hit that apron powerbomb on people, and that's just old now. Baron is a dude that knows he's hated and just tries to play into that...he doesn't get you invested into the program as a heel. Like Miz or Jericho can.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Corbin hatred is real and runs deep. y’all gon be disgruntled as fukk, hoping, wishing and praying for someone to beat him when he gets that championship

I think this is the biggest problem with your argument. Some fans will be pissed in that situation no doubt about it, but most people will simply not be watching. So what's the point then?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I think he has one of the best finishers and set up finishers in WWE.

But he'll never be world champ.

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Actually I take back the Jarrett slander cus Jarrett actually had some pretty entertaining moments and feuds in TNA. Corbin has ZERO memorable feuds or moments in his career, and yet his trash ass is in main events. nikka I would rather watch Shane McMahon heel it up than have to watch Corbin's skinhead lookin ass in the main event.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
@Rarely-Wrong Liggins literally wants to be Baron Corbin....just look at his avi

:mjlol:

Try to look like a strung out Applebees manager on purpose brehs

:russ:

Look at former Coli troll and c00n @Negrodamus y'all. He used to try to imitate @Da King's schtick but failed at it. Called TSC a commie forum after @Spyro (an annoying and possibly racist troll) was banned. Said Detroit (a city with a large black population) was too poor to attend wrestling shows. Dude changed his name and tried to hide the fact that he's a failed troll. Kid is obviously on the spectrum and not getting the help he needs. He'd be euthanized for the sake of himself and society in other times. I feel legit sorry for him.

Last edited:

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't mind him if his look wasn't so :trash:
Why the fukk is he still wearing dress pants and shyt if he's not the Constable?
Dude needs to get a new look ASAP especially that head tat he was talkin bout