You know what? fukk it, I’m a Baron Corbin fan. Who’s brave enough to stand on that ledge...

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I thought more of him as a heel in NXT.

On the main roster, I don't see him as the top heel.

I'm just indifferent, but maybe that's a casualty of my overall feelings of the product.

I don't tune in to see anyone these days but Firefly Funhouse.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I was just thinkn this...hes a heel u hate...i dont care for him as a wrestler

Hes bigger heel than anybody in AEW(maybe jericho) i know these dudes r gona say MJF
MJF is probably the only heel in wrestling I would pay money to see get his ass kicked though :manny: When you have me rooting for Hangman Page, you're doing something right

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
More than a heel than Ciampa was. The fake heat Ciampa got was so corny.

All these dudes getting fake heat

But apparently booing dudes you actually really love and type online all day about how much you love them is what makes a great heel breh

:skip:

But when you genuinely hate the person you’re supposed to dislike, it’s a bad thing.

:skip:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
WWE had their biggest year in terms of popularity in 2000 and that involved Rock chasing HHH all year. Internet fans at the time loved HHH and his work but the nepotism talk started too. Either way, HHH was an undeniable star and after that feud with the Rock, he elevated everyone he faced. What makes Baron Corbin a star?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
WWE had their biggest year in terms of popularity in 2000 and that involved Rock chasing HHH all year. Internet fans at the time loved HHH and his work but the nepotism talk started too. Either way, HHH was an undeniable star and after that feud with the Rock, he elevated everyone he faced. What makes Baron Corbin a star?

Ya arguing against talking points that don’t exist

Who called him a star?

I don’t see that anywhere in the thread. Not said by me or anyone else.

All I said is - he’s the only heel in wrestling that people genuinely hate, and he got the loudest reaction at the overall dead staples center show I was at Monday. That’s it.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
No you wouldn’t

You’re a fan

You’d pay to see him because you’re a fan, don’t lie to me or yourself.
That's irrelevant. He is a heel who I would pay money to see get shut up that I wouldnt change the channel on. An actual heel is one that brings interest. Corbin doesn't. Hence why I didnt even address him in my post. Be a "fan" but dont move goalposts to illustrate your point

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
his name sounds like it came from that list of fictional baseball players from some japanese nintento game

Screen-Shot-2017-10-05-at-9.32.04-AM.png