You know what? fukk it, I’m a Baron Corbin fan. Who’s brave enough to stand on that ledge...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A company in a ratings crisis turning to Baron Corbin would be unspeakably stupid. Just like ROH turning to Taven when literally fighting for survival. Think of all the people (esp black) spoken of on here as not being championship material, but Corbin is.

nobody would watch aew.

if Vince properly booked lashkey versus brock.
instead dumb ass vkm.
is gonna wait till the match is So washed corny.
that when we finally get a real matchup between both the best super heavyweight over six foot guys amateurs of the last gen.
with all the ability and ring speed in the world.

instead the somehow still wwe viewers.
Continue to watch and get their intelligence insulted every week, year to year like clock work. Till the one of three amnual stereotypical, gosh i am sorry vkm relaunch that only last six weeks. Then you back to the doldrums of the trash compacted heap of vkm's racist garbage trash ass ideas.

vkm is lucky heyman never had wcw money.
plus wcw was ran.
by a completely bigger idiotic disconnected low quality factory based glorybound.
lucky to be the benefit of the trickle down draw of eye of the tiger.
or it would be a completely different story.

art barr

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Sad thing is I bet the person playing Baron Corbin (no he’s not worth me looking up his real name :camby:) can actually be a good heel in real life. He seems like the smug entitled “I played pro football and I’m big and you’re not” type of person. Just with WWE booking and scripts he comes off as a try hard and definitely isn’t able to really say some shyt that would get him “real heat”, because no one is :mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Sad thing is I bet the person playing Baron Corbin (no he’s not worth me looking up his real name :camby:) can actually be a good heel in real life. He seems like the smug entitled “I played pro football and I’m big and you’re not” type of person. Just with WWE booking and scripts he comes off as a try hard and definitely isn’t able to really say some shyt that would get him “real heat”, because no one is :mjlol:
Samoa Joe manages it :yeshrug:

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:There's a difference between getting booed and getting shytted on. I swear I despise Vince for the "any reaction is the best reaction" stance in wrestling, because it's making the most lame wrestlers swear up and down that they are over:scust:

This is incorrect. There is no difference.... Go away heat is heat.... in fact, it's the best heat because it's the most authentic and real heat. Whatever reason you don't like a character or performer doesn't really matter...if you hate them because they are over-pushed, because you don't like their ring attire, because they can't cut a promo, whatever...it don't matter. Heat is Heat.... the bottom line is you don't want to see them win, you rather ANYBODY but them win. THAT's HEAT... getting the crowd to dislike you like for real for real is very rare nowadays and Baron has pulled it off.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This is incorrect. There is no difference.... Go away heat is heat.... in fact, it's the best heat because it's the most authentic and real heat. Whatever reason you don't like a character or performer doesn't really matter...if you hate them because they are over-pushed, because you don't like their ring attire, because they can't cut a promo, whatever...it don't matter. Heat is Heat.... the bottom line is you don't want to see them win, you rather ANYBODY but them win. THAT's HEAT... getting the crowd to dislike you like for real for real is very rare nowadays and Baron has pulled it off.
giphy.gif

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Dude really isn't my cup a tea and he really shouldn't be a main eventer or in long talking segments.But I think he makes for good midcard heel or he would be great in a tag team.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Not a single lie in this post

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Trying to think of genuine good heels currently, Daniel Bryan did a great job when he first turned, haven't followed since, the shyt he was saying for sure would make some people dislike him. Shayna Bazler, really can't think of many, Miz was a good heel. Samoa Joe seems like he had the rug pulled from him and Brock at 1 point too but his short terrible matches killed it. Stephanie was a pretty good heel.

You sleeping on Disco, he the best heel in TNA :blessed:

That comeback :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sleeping on Disco, he the best heel in TNA :blessed:

That comeback :banderas:

Meant in WWE, haven't watched Impact for a long time, have heard a couple of things may be interested to check though. The dude in AEW looks pretty good too, MJF, Jericho is very good too, plays his role really well, really good asset for AEW.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Corbin needs to be given his props. He’s been drawing legitimate boos and not just eye rolling “oh god not him again” channel changing reactions. Plus, all those constant matches on SD in 2016 facing Dolph, AJ, Nak, etc weekly has paid dividends for him. He rarely has bad matches, and has been money wrestling a variety of guys. One of a fraction of heels in today’s era that isn’t “cool” and doesn’t make you sympathize with him.

Last edited: