You just got raped in prison: What do you do next?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Wait til dude sleeping and hit him across the head with a lead pipe. Soon as he's knocked out I'm raping the shyt out that fakkit. U take one of mine, I take one of theirs :usure:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
if you got raped by the arian brother hood or another group, you fukked. sure you can kill one but then you gotta deal with retaliation.

your only legit alternative is the snitch and ask to be put in protective custody. Yeah, you'll be labeled a snitch on top of a lady boy bytch but at least you'll be somewhat protected. Once you've been raped though you won't get no respect anywhere.

Or you could always just be a bytch to the original person who raped you. The worst that could happen is you'll get fukked on a regular basis and forced to give oral, not to mention you run the risk of getting sold to other inmates, but you will have some protection if you are a bytch to the right group.

These are my options :wtf:

*Reminds self to never go to jail* :scusthov:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
This nikka said in order for him to be raped the rapist has to be a Demi-God :ohhh:

:wtb:

All it takes is 5 or more brolic nikkas to appear somewhere where there's no guards. If you don't have some kinda weapon to get one or two of them with the quickness and hope the other three are scared of the sight of serious blood, it seems like you're pretty much fukked :to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:wtb:

All it takes is 5 or more brolic nikkas to appear somewhere where there's no guards. If you don't have some kinda weapon to get one or two of them with the quickness and hope the other three are scared of the sight of serious blood, it seems like you're pretty much fukked :to:

Yup
But I'm killing dude ain't allowing some dude to live his wife masturbating to him penetrating me.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
nikkas ain't raping another nikka unless he straight up bytch or acts gay in anyway. That being said, I would be on death row after I murdered the fools that did it. My cousin been on lock for bout 18 years now and he told me nikkas that get bytched out be making make-up outta Kool-Aid and making thongs out of sheets and shyt. :sadbron:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I stayed up all the night imagining the different scenarios where I'd get raped.

:ohlawd:

I came up with a theory. You know how they say if you don't want to get beat up you have to find the biggest strongest dude and fight him then you'll earn respect.

As soon as the doors slam, you find the biggest strongest dude and rape him. Then you'll earn the respect of all the other rapist:win:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I stayed up all the night imagining the different scenarios where I'd get raped.

:ohlawd:

I came up with a theory. You know how they say if you don't want to get beat up you have to find the biggest strongest dude and fight him then you'll earn respect.

As soon as the doors slam, you find the biggest strongest dude and rape him. Then you'll earn the respect of all the other rapist:win:
That may not work out so well though.
Probably better off voluntarily giving it up to a bigger dude, and have him off the first dude that raped you? :yeshrug: :laff: