You just got raped in prison: What do you do next?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Being 5'7" and 155lbs with big lips I know people would be looking at me like I'm food. I used to hit licks from time 2 time but I stopped doing dirt becuase a lot of my close friends have ended up getting locked up and come home with crazy stories. I be sitting there like :merchant:.... Not happening to me playbwoi :birdman:

I know I would be dead but I'm protecting my backside at all costs, I'm hittin somebody on the first day with a lunch tray or if I can somehow get my hands on a shiv then I'm slicin and getting sent to solitary.

:ohhh: earl sweatshirt?

earl-sweatshirt.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
On everythang, nyggaz would have to literally kill me b4 they get my cheeks. I'm 6'3 265 and brolic. So nyggaz would need at least 7 nyggaz with shanks. I wouldn want to go out like the white boys in american history x or shawshank redemption. A few of my uncles and older cousins did time in the pen and them nyggaz said once a dude gets ran up in, all his credibilty and manhood is taken forever. They say that dude could nevr walk the yard with any dignity and many of them rape victims pc up.. and just think its nyggaz like fleece johnson in every prison just preyin on nyggaz:snoop:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhYnl2Md2no53AnV9h]Video: Prison X: The Antonio Jose Pag'an Story (Speaks About A Life Or Death Situation In Rikers Island & Having To Fight To Avoid Being Raped)[/ame]

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Most of you wimps would find some red koolaid for your lips and become a sissy. real talk. I've seen it happen to standup street nigg@s. If you aint got no connects, souljas in jail, no money/power. No matter how big and brolic you are, it's out of your hands if you get raped or not. If 4 big dudes with icepicks corner you. Either with icepicks hanging from your stomach and ribs or without it, your azzhole is about to drop!

6273137914_ca3cf875b6.jpg

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Why are nikkas fantasizin bout gettin raped in prison? :dwillhuh:

nikkas is weird

but prison ain't shyt like that,for the most part..yes it is punks in there, some of'em str8 flaming too :gag:, and yeah you could possibly get a rapist as a celly, but the odds of that actually happening to you is low..but i did the majority of my time in minimum and medium-max joints, so the chance of getting raped may be higher in a max prison..