You just got raped in prison: What do you do next?

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
:scusthov: I can only imagine how bad that shyt hurts. shyt is fukking disgusting. I dont understand it. If every dude is scared to get raped in prison, why dont they just all gang up & kill the few fakkits doing fakkit shyt. It dont add up. Same way they brutalize child molestors, rapists & women beaters. shyt wouldn't be a problem any more. Leads me to believe nikkas must like that shyt deep down :damn:

Won't ask you how

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
lie there and decay, because the only thats happening is if im dead

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
if you got raped by the arian brother hood or another group, you fukked. sure you can kill one but then you gotta deal with retaliation.

your only legit alternative is the snitch and ask to be put in protective custody. Yeah, you'll be labeled a snitch on top of a lady boy bytch but at least you'll be somewhat protected. Once you've been raped though you won't get no respect anywhere.

Or you could always just be a bytch to the original person who raped you. The worst that could happen is you'll get fukked on a regular basis and forced to give oral, not to mention you run the risk of getting sold to other inmates, but you will have some protection if you are a bytch to the right group.

Nah nikka, if it happened to me, nikkas on the yard would see me out there like this the next day -

Bout to be a full fledge training montage up in that bytch, curling laundry bags filled with soda cans, doing squat thrusts with my cell mate on my shoulders (No Ocean), my speed bag will be several garbage bags placed inside of the other with water inside of that.

My handspeed with a shank will be like this by the time I was done -
photo_64536.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This is why if I ever go to prison, i'll just shyt all over myself so nikkas wont wanna fukk me. My ass wont have dry, crusty shyt. Its gonna have that wet, gushy sound when I walk shyt.
nikkas would go from:shaq: to :scusthov: in a heartbeat.

:laugh: that still won't stop them!

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This is why if I ever go to prison, i'll just shyt all over myself so nikkas wont wanna fukk me. My ass wont have dry, crusty shyt. Its gonna have that wet, gushy sound when I walk shyt.

booty-warrior.gif

He'll just consider that a bad smelling lube.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps

:laff:@ the dude posting the fleece johnson gif

Last edited by a moderator:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
nikkas ain't raping another nikka unless he straight up bytch or acts gay in anyway. That being said, I would be on death row after I murdered the fools that did it. My cousin been on lock for bout 18 years now and he told me nikkas that get bytched out be making make-up outta Kool-Aid and making thongs out of sheets and shyt. :sadbron:

nikkas be putting water on skittles and rubbing the dye off on their lips :why:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
i can't front.... i'd rather walk around known as "that nikka with shyt all over his ass" long before i ever get the chance to get raped :whew:

what if them nikkas come with a roll of toilet paper and wipe you clean like a baby before taking it :damn: