You just got raped in prison: What do you do next?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
33lpgs9.jpg.gif

:laff:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
In order for me to be raped, it means the person doing it must have the power of a demi-god since I'd be willing to fight to the death in order to protect the sanctity of my anus. That said, if the impossible happened, I'd have to hone my skills and train to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I'd pay atleast 200 cartons of ciggs or 200 bags of coffee for the prison swordsmith to construct me a shiv that would make Arthur look at Excalibur with disgust as though it were a toothpick. I'd plot my revenge, and if Im doing life already then either the rapist will have to die, or I'll die trying to kill them.

:wow: :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I wonder how common this actually is

Pretty damn common -

According to the report, released today by the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS), “Sexual Victimization in State and Federal Prisons Reported by Inmates, 2007,” 4.5 percent of the state and federal prisoners surveyed reported sexual victimization in the past 12 months. Given a national prison population of 1,570,861, the BJS findings suggest that in one year alone more than 70,000 prisoners were sexually abused.

If 1/20 are saying it happened, it's probably much higher.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc"]And Dave Chappelle's bit on Male rape says it all, [/ame]

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
aint nothing you can do. Once word spread of what happened.. you're a marked man. A bytch, a boy.. and you'll be fighting off everyone trying to smash again.

That's why you need a Hattori Hanzo shiv after, and you need to make an example out of the first person that tries to test you post rape.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
aint nothing you can do. Once word spread of what happened.. you're a marked man. A bytch, a boy.. and you'll be fighting off everyone trying to smash again.

:laff: they gon have a nikka wearing a skirt made out of lunch tray sandwich bread in the day room like :hula:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
That's why you need a Hattori Hanzo shiv after, and you need to make an example out of the first person that tries to test you post rape.

right.....leave that first nikka in sucha fukked up state
that the rest of them ass ninjas are looking at each other
like.

:ohhh: nah that nikka aint to be fukked with.

a0yqua.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Gon have to murk em while he sleepin, stab him in the throat as many times as possible and get them jugulars nice and open. If you gotta get him in the day then do it when everyone is watching, step behind him in the cafeteria and poke the fukk outta his kidneys and spine. He on the weight bench? I'm slammin a 45 lb plate right on his neck. shyt, I'd jump on that nikka and try to bite his nose off or jam a sharpened toothbrush into his ear so I can try to stab his brain or at least leave him deaf. Alls fair once you get raped. :usure: