You just got raped in prison: What do you do next?

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
My brothers best friend a Mexican dude.. He a big motherfukker too and still got raped.. He pissed off the guards so they threw him in a cell with 3 Blacks.. All he said was "game over" when he told the story... This was in LA County... He connected with Surenos too but still got touched cause them guards don't play ask Rick Ross...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Next they die. Once you kill one person you might as well kill every person. They can only hang you once, right?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Being 5'7" and 155lbs with big lips I know people would be looking at me like I'm food. I used to hit licks from time 2 time but I stopped doing dirt becuase a lot of my close friends have ended up getting locked up and come home with crazy stories. I be sitting there like :merchant:.... Not happening to me playbwoi :birdman:

I know I would be dead but I'm protecting my backside at all costs, I'm hittin somebody on the first day with a lunch tray or if I can somehow get my hands on a shiv then I'm slicin and getting sent to solitary.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Being 5'7" and 155lbs with big lips I know people would be looking at me like I'm food. I used to hit licks from time 2 time but I stopped doing dirt becuase a lot of my close friends have ended up getting locked up and come home with crazy stories. I be sitting there like :merchant:.... Not happening to me playbwoi :birdman:

I know I would be dead but I'm protecting my backside at all costs, I'm hittin somebody on the first day with a lunch tray or if I can somehow get my hands on a shiv then I'm slicin and getting sent to solitary.

:dead: goat opening sentence

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The problem is that it's usually a gang of dudes pullin that shyt. So you gonna have to go and kill all of them tag team ass nikkas so you don't get known as that nikkas smash on.:upsetfavre:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That's why you need a Hattori Hanzo shiv after, and you need to make an example out of the first person that tries to test you post rape.

if you got raped by the arian brother hood or another group, you fukked. sure you can kill one but then you gotta deal with retaliation.

your only legit alternative is the snitch and ask to be put in protective custody. Yeah, you'll be labeled a snitch on top of a lady boy bytch but at least you'll be somewhat protected. Once you've been raped though you won't get no respect anywhere.

Or you could always just be a bytch to the original person who raped you. The worst that could happen is you'll get fukked on a regular basis and forced to give oral, not to mention you run the risk of getting sold to other inmates, but you will have some protection if you are a bytch to the right group.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

Cigarettes and other shyt you can buy from commissary or sneak inside. As an alternative, take care of the killer's family on the outside by throwing them some $$$. What kind of fakkit ass imagination do you have that that's the first way to pay someone you can think of? :huhldup:

:dead:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
How you gonna make a thread imagining yourself getting raped?

i1wc7yZzRrIaA.gif