Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
horoscopes are real this will blow ur mind

Aquarius Sun Sign, physical traits and personality

capricorn
capr1.jpg

and horoscope predictions are usually based on what sign the moon is in since it changes every 2-3 days

im aquarius btw

and horoscopes being messed up is really cuz the predictors are being very broad..but their predictions are based on real things...each planet has a influence, if u studied it all u cud make ur own predictions for each day and u would understand it better by seeing how the day unfolds each time the moon changes signs

if ur an aquarius and the moon is in aquarius that means its directed at the first house of aries..so that will b the theme of the day

if the moon is in pisces and u are aquarius, then its directed at ur 2nd house which is taurus and so on

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Tauremini..goat..earth

only read horoscopes occasionally and don't plan nada by them..the sign/personality traits from both sun and moon and such i highly ascribe to though,especially if you know the exact birthday,they are valuable if you know how to interpret right..

:myman:

Gemini sun/ Sagg moon....life's great :krs:

I don't believe in horoscopes, but I do believe there are astrological happenings that will influence your day/month. When Mercury is retrograde, you're gonna have a bad time :sadcam:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
mannn fukk horoscopes :pacspit: i hate when females start talkin bout that shyt :rudy: anyways i thought i was a scorpio for most of my life but apparently i'm a sagitarius. or not. it seem to depend on what calendar you lookin at i guess. fukk it, scorpitarius :yeshrug:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
i used to not believe but once i started studying hoodoo and whatnot i did a full chart and was blown away at how accurate it was. even told me when im gonna die :leon: