You got any friends that only **** with white chicks?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Dachamp and Wesley Pipes are in the running to be added to the pro black men list of the coli :obama:

What we are speaking isn't even pro-black. It's "black". See that's what we are talking about. How is a white man marrying a white chick "pro-white". It's white. It's what they do.

But wanting black people to marrying other black is somehow some Philadelphia Black Mafia, Farrakhan like, pro-black stance. No negro, it's about having some damn pride in yourself. When I look at other women I think, yeh she fine, but shyt ain't nothing like a sista. I'm thinking about the legacy I leave behind for my family. Negroes always thinking about their dikk and the next nut. You need to be thinking 5, 10, 15, 100 years out.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Only thing you have done in this thread is attempt to disrespect anyone speaking on marrying other black people. Since you don't like that idea obviously you went on a tangent about how we don't have a Fourteen Point plan to save the black community. nikka I am mad and if I could I'd kick you in your fukking skull right now for being annoying. :pacspit:
fukk you and your life you soon to be the affirmative action negro of your own family.
Honestly if I posted all the things I did do for my community/black people, he'd be even more mad and probably try to liken me to a member of the KKK.

:pacspit:

Dachamp and Wesley Pipes are in the running to be added to the pro black men list of the coli :obama:
You should ask around about my SOHH history when to comes to matters of the diaspora. I'm notorious :shaq:

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
fukks with white chicks....and everybody else as long as they're good people and I find them attractive. That being said, it is disgraceful if you refuse to date your own race. I have a friend or two like that. That shyt is self-hatred, because you won't even give a black chick a chance. shyt, why rule out anybody? I think that shyt is stupid. To limit yourself because of skin tone...makes no sense to me.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
What we are speaking isn't even pro-black. It's "black". See that's what we are talking about. How is a white man marrying a white chick "pro-white". It's white. It's what they do.

But wanting black people to marrying other black is somehow some Philadelphia Black Mafia, Farrakhan like, pro-black stance. No negro, it's about having some damn pride in yourself. When I look at other women I think, yeh she fine, but shyt ain't nothing like a sista. I'm thinking about the legacy I leave behind for my family. Negroes always thinking about their dikk and the next nut. You need to be thinking 5, 10, 15, 100 years out.

you're correct but with the self hatred amongst black people now at days, finding a black man and woman that love each other is becoming extinct :to:

Honestly if I posted all the things I did do for my community/black people, he'd be even more mad and probably try to liken me to a member of the KKK.

You should ask around about my SOHH history when to comes to matters of the diaspora. I'm notorious :shaq:

Aw really :myman:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Only thing you have done in this thread is attempt to disrespect anyone speaking on marrying other black people. Since you don't like that idea obviously you went on a tangent about how we don't have a Fourteen Point plan to save the black community. nikka I am mad and if I could I'd kick you in your fukking skull right now for being annoying. :pacspit:

fukk you and your life you soon to be the affirmative action negro of your own family.

Quote any posts where I've said such a thing. If anything, I disrespected those speaking against anyone who marries anyone other than black people. Secondly, cut the tough guy shyt....if you saw me in person you wouldn't do a fukking thing but look at the floor. :jawalrus: Keep taking my posts right up the ass breh...that's a good look. :pachaha:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
fukks with white chicks....and everybody else as long as they're good people and I find them attractive. That being said, it is disgraceful if you refuse to date your own race. I have a friend or two like that. That shyt is self-hatred, because you won't even give a black chick a chance. shyt, why rule out anybody? I think that shyt is stupid. To limit yourself because of skin tone...makes no sense to me.

I agree it's fukked up to purposely exclude your own race, but to shyt on people for dating/marrying outside of their race period like DaChampIsHere is doing is just fukking ridiculous.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Yeah....notorious for throwing out ad hom insults and smileys any time someone challenges your bullshyt. Let's not sit here and act like many a poster hasn't pulled your card before, with you replying with nothing but more :duck:.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I agree it's fukked up to purposely exclude your own race, but to shyt on people for dating/marrying outside of their race period like DaChampIsHere is doing is just fukking ridiculous.

Dude is probabaly too damn ugly to even have that option breh, so he hates. Btw I also noticed he completely dodged your questions about what he actually does to support the black community...besides talk shyt about IR dating/marriage on a message board..like a :beli:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
We just had a female in "Sierra Mist" ask what incentive is there for a black man and women to marry each other?

:what:

That shyt is disgusting.

Look breh, if you have such an issue with interracial couples, by all means go up to any that you see/know and tell em how you feel. If not, kindly sit the fukk down and shut the fukk up cuz all you're doing is running your cocksucker like these other posters hating. I swear yall nikkas are sucking teeth as you post.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Dude is probabaly too damn ugly to even have that option breh, so he hates. Btw I also noticed he completely dodged your questions about what he actually does to support the black community...besides talk shyt about IR dating/marriage on a message board..like a :beli:

Self hate is strong in you. So now the brotha is too ugly to have the option of dating white and spanish broads?

:scusthov:

You sellouts tell on yourselves.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Self hate is strong in you. So now the brotha is too ugly to have the option of dating white and spanish broads?

:scusthov:

You sellouts tell on yourselves.

The option to date anybody really...self hate my ass. You throw that shyt around too easily, that's a damn cop out.:sitdown:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
pawg-4.jpg
:ahh:

:umad: